The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1240
so do we think that we won't hear until wednesday? or that they are just hedging their bets and will tell us tonight or tomorrow? i can't think straight about it anymore!
Reply 1241
Well, that didn't last long, did it. So much for the analysis of grammar. I am watching youtube videos and simultaneously pining over what could ''possibly maybe'' be.
Reply 1242
doh, still nothing! it's worrying that the person who called them up was told- wednesday..... or the end of the week at the latest.... we could all be sitting here til friday!!
Reply 1243
I've heard nothing yet so far... Anyone else?
Reply 1244
Nothing, and it's 5.30. Back to the grind I suppose...but at least there's a 25% chance we'll find out tomorrow as opposed to every other day of the week :wink:...
Okay, ten past six and I reckon we can sign off on today...

Dammit...
Reply 1246
it's just so frustrating. It does seem very likely it will be tomorrow though. Another sleepless/nightmare-filled night tonight then! hoorah.... it almost makes me wish i didn't want it so much! at least then i could just be mildly frustrated, instead of a bag of jumbled nerves. anyway. good luck again people. xxx
Whatever happens this week -

"The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."

- Ecclesiastes 9:11
Once more, with feeling.

Good luck to all today...again. Whatever happens I'm quitting my job in the Middle East today so here's hoping that this comes through...
Coolsharp
Once more, with feeling.

Good luck to all today...again. Whatever happens I'm quitting my job in the Middle East today so here's hoping that this comes through...

Now there's commitment...

Good luck everyone... Again...
Reply 1250
I rang them up, as I have things to do, people to see etc :wink:. And they told me that the results probably won't be out today and are most likely to be out tomorrow. So more waiting...
Reply 1251
bugger. thank you for letting us know! this is barbaric....
This is playing havoc with my quitting plans. I either wanted a clean break or a smooth transition. *Sigh*
Reply 1253
I'd wait a bit coolsharp - just one more day to go surely!
Reply 1254
they said it definitely wouldn't be today when i spoke to them (they are going to start to recognise my voice if they don't get a shift on!). probably is worth waiting, just to be sure.

on the plus side, my inability to focus has led to me getting minorly addicted to the wii fit...
I'm quitting either way. Been planning how to do it in style with a dramatic exit. Something I may regret as I stand in the dole queue back in Britain but hey...that's life. Well...that's what all the people say...
Reply 1256
gt94sss2
Apart from changing from 'awaiting event' to 'awaiting results' after FSB1, the application progess change won't change status until after the 2nd FCO FSB - unless you are unsuccessful at FSB 1.

Best of luck to everyone waiting to find out results this week - hope things go well. :smile:

Question for those who have been through the FCO FSB Stage 1. My status has also changed to "awaiting results" in the last couple of days. Has anyone been informed of their results for Stage 1 yet or has anyone been told anything more about when the results are coming out (think 22/5 is the deadline for publication of Stage 1 results, but I wonder if they will be released progressively in stages like the results for the main Fast Stream have, or whether everyone will find out regardless of result on 22/5?)

Cheers
It's twenty past six... dammit again...

One day more!
Another day, another destiny.
This never-ending road to Calvary...
Reply 1258
Does anyone know if this means we'll definitely hear tomorrow.... I'm also tempted to quit my job regardless, but then I'm already back in Britain so not such a big deal.
can i ask, those of you who have received their departmental assignment, did you get an email to say your file had been sent, or did you simply hear about the dept. once they had accepted you? thanks. lets hope tomorrow is the big day for you all!

Latest

Trending

Trending