Babymums and boyfriend😩😒

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
So my boyfriend babymum and him made a pack to not bring anyone they’re seeing around the child. My bf still pays for their house that he use to live in as she won’t be able to afford it on her own.

He found out that she had been bringing a guy to that house and around the child ( very disrespectful) my boyfriend was very disrespected and disappointed about that. But he is a very observant person he would make a scene he will just remember and move on. ( think he has lost a little respect for her). To mention they have a good co parenting system going on apparently.

Anyways he had a car accident so she came round to bring the child to him anyways she helped him with his washing etc...I left my jumpsuit and bodysuit there.

He told me that she folded everything but didn’t fold that jumpsuit and bodysuit. So he told her can you please fold it and leave it in the other room it’s someone who was sleeping in the other rooms!

This just makes me think why is he trying to make her feel so secure when she didn’t do the same to him which I told him. He tried to end the conversation there but I carried on speaking about it because I feel like what I said is right. He now knows she has a bf but he’s trying his hardest to obviously let her know he has a girlfriend.

My boyfriend is the type that would avoid telling people things as it can cause issues. But I just feeling like that was so unnecessary he literally came out of his way to say it’s someone who was staying over in the spare room.

Obviously I haven’t got children so I don’t know how it’s like but he said when people start involving people who they’re seeing it gets messy. I just feel like people clearly aren’t mature. Ew this has put me off so much. I don’t even want to speak to him atm and it’s Christmas tomorrow. (I don’t live with him)

How should I feel ?
Anonymous #1
Bare in mind she’s (27) and he’s (30).Nah it’s really pissing me off that he came out of his way to LIE to make her feel secure. He said it’s the mature approach 😕 but I just don’t understand she didn’t ask you or anything so why would you do that.
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Your boyfriend's ex partner who he has a child with came over to visit and helped with the washing, and he asked her to leave your clothes in the other bedroom and you're jealous? ( correct me if I got it wrong, I am finding it difficult to wrap my head around the OP ). Whats the issue?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Your boyfriend's ex partner who he has a child with came over to visit and helped with the washing, and he asked her to leave your clothes in the other bedroom and you're jealous? ( correct me if I got it wrong, I am finding it difficult to wrap my head around the OP ). Whats the issue?
He didn’t say it was mine!
She came into the room gave him the clothes she folded but didn’t fold the jumpsuit and he said ‘can you fold the jumpsuit and put it into the other room someone was sleeping in there’ meaning he had a guest.

She never asked nothing. Why would he come out of his way to make her feel so secure and lie and said it was a guest because clearly she felt a type of way otherwise she would of folded it.
( btw I’ve not met his mum yet and I haven’t met his babymum) they don’t know about me. He’s very private. Even when he was with her he didn’t introduce her to the mum until she fell pregnant.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
He didn’t say it was mine!
She came into the room gave him the clothes she folded but didn’t fold the jumpsuit and he said ‘can you fold the jumpsuit and put it into the other room someone was sleeping in there’ meaning he had a guest.

She never asked nothing. Why would he come out of his way to make her feel so secure and lie and said it was a guest because clearly she felt a type of way otherwise she would of folded it.
( btw I’ve not met his mum yet and I haven’t met his babymum) they don’t know about me. He’s very private. Even when he was with her he didn’t introduce her to the mum until she fell pregnant.
How do you know exactly what he said? Werent you someplace else..?

Perhaps he didnt want to start any drama. If you already know he's private, it doesnt seem like the strangest thing for him to not mention the relationship. If that bothers you, you need to communicate that to him and talk about it.
How long have you been together?
Anonymous #1

Perhaps he didnt want to start any drama. If you already know he's private, it doesnt seem like the strangest thing for him to not mention the relationship. If that bothers you, you need to communicate that to him and talk about it.
He told me.

Yeah I guess he didn’t wanna start any drama but how would it be drama if they aren’t together why would they even feel any ways.

I understand he is private however , it’s the fact he came out of his way to lie and say it was a guests to her so that she doesn’t think it’s a girl he’s seeing or a girl he’s sleeping with clearly to make her feel secure.
Anonymous #1

I clearly tried speaking to him about it but he said he’s coming off the phone.
he always runs away when I speak about something then I end up making a big deal and. A big scene then that’s when he will speak. So annoying.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
He told me.

Yeah I guess he didn’t wanna start any drama but how would it be drama if they aren’t together why would they even feel any ways.

I understand he is private however , it’s the fact he came out of his way to lie and say it was a guests to her so that she doesn’t think it’s a girl he’s seeing or a girl he’s sleeping with clearly to make her feel secure.
He didnt lie nor did he say it was a guest. Just withheld that little bit. How long have you been dating for?
You seem to be looking far too deep into it. I doubt it was to make her feel 'secure', but as I said, if you really think so you should talk to him.
I clearly tried speaking to him about it but he said he’s coming off the phone.
he always runs away when I speak about something then I end up making a big deal and. A big scene then that’s when he will speak. So annoying.
Talk to him about that too then. Making a dramatic stink about it isnt going to do much other than annoy you both. You need to have a civil discussion like mature adults, especially when a kid and ex partner are involved.
Anonymous #1
He didnt lie nor did he say it was a guest. Just withheld that little bit. How long have you been dating for?
You seem to be looking far too deep into it. I doubt it was to make her feel 'secure', but as I said, if you really think so you should talk to him.

Talk to him about that too then. Making a dramatic stink about it isnt going to do much other than annoy you both. You need to have a civil discussion like mature adults, especially when a kid and ex partner are involved.
He did lie because it’s mine snd he said it was someone staying in the other room.
I tried speaking to him he ended the conversation and said he isn’t speaking about it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (45)
40.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
18.92%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.41%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
9.01%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.11%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
7.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
10.81%

Watched Threads