Want more information about this university?
ellen1raine
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! I’m going to be studying Costume Design
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellen1raine)
me too (if nothing goes wrong)! are you a year 13 student? I actually ended up deferring entry so I'm 19 😅
ellen1raine
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
me too (if nothing goes wrong)! are you a year 13 student? I actually ended up deferring entry so I'm 19 😅
Yay finally someone else!! You’re the only person I have found! Yeah I’m in year 13, just turned 18. I can’t wait!😁
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Yay finally someone else!! You’re the only person I have found! Yeah I’m in year 13, just turned 18. I can’t wait!😁
i'm really excited to finally start the course! had to wait a whole year 😭😭 what are you doing for a levels? art i'm guessing?
ellen1raine
Rep:
?
i'm really excited to finally start the course! had to wait a whole year 😭😭 what are you doing for a levels? art i'm guessing?
I’m doing Textiles, Graphics and History. Can’t wait to finish!😂
jlutula
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve applied to do costume at Huddersfield too along with NTU and Bournemouth but I haven’t decided 😭
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jlutula)
I’ve applied to do costume at Huddersfield too along with NTU and Bournemouth but I haven’t decided 😭
omg hiiii!! i was hoping there'd be more people 😊 i was in the same boat as you! I applied to 5 unis and i had a real hard choosing which one i wanted to go to. Even now i'm low key worrying about it and second guessing myself 😖
Katiee_mariee03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Me too!!!!
University of Huddersfield
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
omg hiiii!! i was hoping there'd be more people 😊 i was in the same boat as you! I applied to 5 unis and i had a real hard choosing which one i wanted to go to. Even now i'm low key worrying about it and second guessing myself 😖
(Original post by Katiee_mariee03)
Me too!!!!
Hello jlutula Katiee_mariee03 ellen1raine

I hope you're all well.

Congratulations on your choices and offers!

If you have any questions about Huddersfield, student life, the course, or anything really, we have some of our current students who would be happy to chat through things with you. You can chat to them on UniBuddy.

If there's anything I can help with just give me a shout.

Speak soon,
Harriette
jlutula
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m glad I’m not the only one I’m really stuck between Huddersfield and Ntu. What’s ur top chose? x
jlutula
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by University of Huddersfield)
Hello jlutula Katiee_mariee03 ellen1raine

I hope you're all well.

Congratulations on your choices and offers!

If you have any questions about Huddersfield, student life, the course, or anything really, we have some of our current students who would be happy to chat through things with you. You can chat to them on UniBuddy.

If there's anything I can help with just give me a shout.

Speak soon,
Harriette
Thank you so much
jlutula
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much
ellen1raine
Rep:
?
Do you guys have Snap/Insta/Facebook? Just want to get to know some people doing Costume 🥰
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hi I’m glad I’m not the only one I’m really stuck between Huddersfield and Ntu. What’s ur top chose? x
i applied last year. i chose huddersfield as my top choice because i liked their work experience sandwich year, and because it seemed huddersfield was the only course with in-depth modules on textile design.
ellen1raine
Rep:
?
Hi! I have put huddersfield as my firm! The course leaders seem so lovely and the course looks amazing. I think it’s going to be very similar at both Huddersfield and NTU but I felt as though I would fit in more with Huddersfield! I like the fact that you can focus on parts like embroidery and specifically textiles based things at Huddersfield whereas NTU is just costume. The facilities look great. Plus it’s a lot cheaper which is a bonus😂😁
jlutula
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you guys have Snap/Insta/Facebook? Just want to get to know some people doing Costume 🥰
Yeah my Insta is joyce_lutula dm me!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (609)
49.11%
No (631)
50.89%

Watched Threads