The Student Room Group

I am older gentlemen needs advice

My so to be wife goes to a long times friends house go hang ,play some games and smoke...
She has been going there every day for the past 2 weeks for couple hours each day...
I say I trust her witch I do but find myself going over the edge and having a bad fight every time..
Ok she says I can't go to her friends house because I cause to much drama..
Should I stay or just leave ???
you are asking a bunch of students this?
Original post by darrel1967!
My so to be wife goes to a long times friends house go hang ,play some games and smoke...
She has been going there every day for the past 2 weeks for couple hours each day...
I say I trust her witch I do but find myself going over the edge and having a bad fight every time..

Do you trust her, or are you just spouting cliches? Why do you go over the top? Why are you causing so much drama?
Reply 3
Original post by black tea
you are asking a bunch of students this?

Sure am
Reply 4
Because I am not allowed to go

Original post by threeportdrift
Do you trust her, or are you just spouting cliches? Why do you go over the top? Why are you causing so much drama?
Reply 5
Original post by threeportdrift

I am not allowed to go
Reply 6
I am not allowed to go

I go to work
Come home
She leaves and go hangs with him at his ace til 9 or 10 pm
Reply 7
I go to work
Come home
She leaves and go hangs with him at his

Seems like she’s spending more time with him than you......

I think you should confront her about it. Nothing wrong with visiting friends but if it’s everyday and she’s not spending time with you then it’s a problem and you should let her know it’s bothering you.
Reply 8
Original post by leezx
Seems like she’s spending more time with him than you......

I think you should confront her about it. Nothing wrong with visiting friends but if it’s everyday and she’s not spending time with you then it’s a problem and you should let her know it’s bothering you.

I have ..
Unfortunately I tell her when flying off the handle and it gets nowhere....
She thinks I don't trust her and she should be able to do anything she wants even if I dislike it..
My mind is telling me that it is a respect issue..
I'm at a crossroads
Reply 9
I have ..
Unfortunately I tell her when flying off the handle and it gets nowhere....
She thinks I don't trust her and she should be able to do anything she wants even if I dislike it..
My mind is telling me that it is a respect issue..
I'm at a crossroads

Sounds like she is avoiding spending time with you if she is doing this daily, perhaps have a friendly chat with her and a mediatior to get to the root of the real problem. Are you only flying off the handle during converstaions about this topic or do you fly off the handle regularly over other things too? And does she fly off the handle too ?
Well if you're a constant temper tantruming jealous a hole to her I can see why she might not want to spent time with you. You're better leaving.

Red flag mate.
Original post by makeupgirl9
Red flag mate.

"I say I trust her witch I do but find myself going over the edge and having a bad fight every time..

Ok she says I can't go to her friends house because I cause to much drama.."

and that isn't? :tongue:
Original post by StriderHort
"I say I trust her witch I do but find myself going over the edge and having a bad fight every time..

Ok she says I can't go to her friends house because I cause to much drama.."

and that isn't? :tongue:

The whole thing is dogey, what can we say though haha its his soon to be wife
Original post by makeupgirl9
The whole thing is dogey, what can we say though haha its his soon to be wife

Thankfully it's a troll account and none of the people are real :tongue:
Well. This is weird.
Original post by StriderHort
Thankfully it's a troll account and none of the people are real :tongue:

I figured it would be :^_^:
I- well this surely is weird.....

Quick Reply