The Student Room Group

Is there a reason I've become ugly?

When I was younger I used to be kinda decent looking however now I just look ugly as hell.. My glasses kinda dented my nose and my eyes are dark as hell and gone small not even the same size anymore. I have terrible posture and never moisture or anything tbh. Just sit on my computer all day then sleep apart from school.

How can I improve myself? Idk if I can become decent looking again. :/
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
When I was younger I used to be kinda decent looking however now I just look ugly as hell.. My glasses kinda dented my nose and my eyes are dark as hell and gone small not even the same size anymore. I have terrible posture and never moisture or anything tbh. Just sit on my computer all day then sleep apart from school.

Ok the title wasn't supposed to be that I kinda rushed myself as I kinda answered myself LOL. I mean how can I improve myself

Make yourself a skincare routine! It’ll help you become glowy and revived. Also, exercise would be helpful I’m sure to help with your posture.
How old are you?
Reply 4
Original post by Ramipril
How old are you?

- Drink water.
- Improve your posture.
- Moisturise.
- Look after your skin.
- Eat well.
- Sleep enough.
Where's exercise? You'd be crazy to leave that out if you want to make yourself more self confident. The more confidence you have in yourself, the better you will look to others.
Original post by Ramipril
- Drink water.
- Improve your posture.
- Moisturise.
- Look after your skin.
- Eat well.
- Sleep enough.

Legit do this and exercise. aim to do 10 push-ups a day for 1 week, then do 15 a day the next weeks, then 20 a day for next week and so on.

legit you think its impossible but after a month you will definitely see a change. The only thing stopping you is your brain. Best of luck.
Reply 8
Well my acne disappeared when I was on meds 🤧 but tbh just being healthy and getting out more can help a lot and make u glow up. dw everyone glows up

It's because you are stuck on your computer everyday. We become what we do. Once the virus situation is better (hopefully) join your local gym and stuff the computer stuff. Till then when the weather is reasonable enough get out the house and exercise a little only if walking to see stuff. Your posture will improve the more you exercise as will likely other stuff. The opposite sex/same sex if that way won't be that into you if physically suffer by being stuck at your computer all day, that's all it is really.

A massive improvement for everyone is always to cut down body fat. Your face will always appear sharper and better. I have glasses and I know what you mean. If your a guy just roll with the glasses they make you look better and cover up dark circles.

But at the end of the day if you feel better in your own body you will naturally look better to other people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending