The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Year abroad at Edinburgh

Hi guys, I'm going to firm Edinburgh soon but I'd like to know if anyone knows what doing a year abroad it like. I'd want to go to McGill in Canada but I don't know how you pick where to go, how you fund it etc. Has anyone done a year abroad at Edinburgh? specifically in Canada?
Sorry I won't be of much use, but I actually attend boarding school in Canada and McGill is such a beautiful university in a really lively city. You'll love Canada it is such an amazing place! Best of luck on your year abroad that sounds like an amazing opportunity. If you have any questions about McGill I have many friends that go to university there so let me know if I can help
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Ellisabethrrose
Sorry I won't be of much use, but I actually attend boarding school in Canada and McGill is such a beautiful university in a really lively city. You'll love Canada it is such an amazing place! Best of luck on your year abroad that sounds like an amazing opportunity. If you have any questions about McGill I have many friends that go to university there so let me know if I can help

thanks! I've been to Canada once on a rugby tour but we only stayed around Toronto and Niagara so I'd love to see Montreal as well.
I studied CS at Edinburgh and I recall some classmates went to UBC and UoT on a year abroad. I think McGill was also an option but I don't remember anyone going there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending