A level Biology - Flashcards

Watch this thread
zarahh09
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How do I make fast and effective flashcards for A level Biology? I haven't made any flashcards for Biology since September and I feel I am a bit behind.
Last edited by zarahh09; 1 year ago
zayzay1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
How do I make fast and effective flashcards for A level Biology? I haven't made any flashcards for Biology since September and I feel I am a bit behind.
Hey,
I’m in year 12 and I haven’t made any flash cards either. I’m planning on hopefully starting soon using Anki. They’re online flash cards that promote active recall and spaced repetition, and they’re much easier and quicker to make compared to physical flash cards.
Let me know how it goes
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by zayzay1234)
Hey,
I’m in year 12 and I haven’t made any flash cards either. I’m planning on hopefully starting soon using Anki. They’re online flash cards that promote active recall and spaced repetition, and they’re much easier and quicker to make compared to physical flash cards.
Let me know how it goes
Tyyy
PPP170903
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Tyyy
Hey I'm also in year 12 and I started making Anki flashcards a few weeks into the term. I find it easier to make flashcards every weekend so you dont end up with having to do loads at one time. I find them really useful and they are easier to make than the hand written ones.
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by PPP170903)
Hey I'm also in year 12 and I started making Anki flashcards a few weeks into the term. I find it easier to make flashcards every weekend so you dont end up with having to do loads at one time. I find them really useful and they are easier to make than the hand written ones.
Can you use Anki on your phone offline?
zayzay1234
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Can you use Anki on your phone offline?
Hey, you can use the app or web version on your phone. The app is pretty expensive on iPhones. The web version is free, but requires internet.
Hope this helps
zarahh09
Rep:
(Original post by zayzay1234)
Hey, you can use the app or web version on your phone. The app is pretty expensive on iPhones. The web version is free, but requires internet.
Hope this helps
Tyy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (10)
20.41%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (4)
8.16%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
8.16%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (5)
10.2%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (14)
28.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
24.49%

Watched Threads