If anyone that goes to Nottingham for uni please help me with this question

Watch
Shweetyyy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I didn’t make make much friends this year due to having to pick a last minute accommodation bc of my grades and the admission team taking long to reply

For second year in uni I want to go back into student accommodation but which student accommodation in Nottingham is diverse enough.
I was thinking Raleigh park but I have no clue if so which part of Raleigh park would you say ? Or do you have another accommodation in mind please let me know before December is over
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Shweetyyy)
I didn’t make make much friends this year due to having to pick a last minute accommodation bc of my grades and the admission team taking long to reply

For second year in uni I want to go back into student accommodation but which student accommodation in Nottingham is diverse enough.
I was thinking Raleigh park but I have no clue if so which part of Raleigh park would you say ? Or do you have another accommodation in mind please let me know before December is over
Wherever you want, uni park/Jubilee/Broadgate/SPC/Raleigh go wherever you prefer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%