The Student Room Group

I'm not sure where to revise for my A-levels

Hi, I am a yr 13 student currently studying for my A2 exams. I find it really difficult to study at home (cos of family) and the libraries/coffee shops are closed. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Also, can you guys give me suggestions of what I could do, as I can't think of any other options. I really can't study at home.
Reply 1
Original post by muhammad0112
Hi, I am a yr 13 student currently studying for my A2 exams. I find it really difficult to study at home (cos of family) and the libraries/coffee shops are closed. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Also, can you guys give me suggestions of what I could do, as I can't think of any other options. I really can't study at home.

I have this problem too and the only place I can really revise is the silent study areas in my 6th form so I tend to spend as many frees and sometimes lunches there revising as possible, despite it being very boring. But when I'm at home I find revising in the evening is the most effective, I'll set myself a chunk of stuff to get done and kinda reward myself by going to bed and then just review it the next day to make sure I understood it, this probably isn't the best way to do it but I find it really helpful and it's the only time I can do revision without being distracted by my phone or family. Sorry if this doesn't help you but I hope it does :smile:
Original post by ghrn
I have this problem too and the only place I can really revise is the silent study areas in my 6th form so I tend to spend as many frees and sometimes lunches there revising as possible, despite it being very boring. But when I'm at home I find revising in the evening is the most effective, I'll set myself a chunk of stuff to get done and kinda reward myself by going to bed and then just review it the next day to make sure I understood it, this probably isn't the best way to do it but I find it really helpful and it's the only time I can do revision without being distracted by my phone or family. Sorry if this doesn't help you but I hope it does :smile:

Thanks for the suggestions, and I would do that during term time, but I'm not sure what to do during the christmas holidays (when school is closed) usually I'd go library, but that option isn't there anymore

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending