The Student Room Group

Macbook Air M1

I want to buy the new macbook air with m1 chip. The entry level has 8gb ram and 256 ssd. Would this be enough for nursing degree or would I need more? I wont be gaming, just using it for research and assignments but Id rather get the correct one now rather than regretting it later. I use an iPhone and ipad. Im not very technical so thanks for your help.
Original post by 23Cherry
I want to buy the new macbook air with m1 chip. The entry level has 8gb ram and 256 ssd. Would this be enough for nursing degree or would I need more? I wont be gaming, just using it for research and assignments but Id rather get the correct one now rather than regretting it later. I use an iPhone and ipad. Im not very technical so thanks for your help.

It's more than enough power than you'll need for a nursing degree.
Reply 2
Thank you
Gold or grey? What would you prefer?
Reply 4
Original post by the_queen
Gold or grey? What would you prefer?

Gold 😆
I currently study an ODP (operating theatre nursing) at ccsu and I use a Lenovo laptop significantly less powerful than a Macbook M1 (very jealous) so you'll be absolutly fine :smile: Only thing i would recommend is an external hardrive to make sure you back up your work.
Reply 6
Original post by Philippax3
I currently study an ODP (operating theatre nursing) at ccsu and I use a Lenovo laptop significantly less powerful than a Macbook M1 (very jealous) so you'll be absolutly fine :smile: Only thing i would recommend is an external hardrive to make sure you back up your work.

Thank you, I will 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending