The Student Room Group

how to cram for a-level mocks in 1 week?

I have worked extremely slowly the past week and have only read through/reviewed the biology textbook and have barely covered psychology and chemistry ahh! Does anyone have any tips on how I could cram revision for my mocks which start on the 4th?
watch summary videos on YouTube and read all the a03, remember that you won't potentially get top marks but in the future you'll know to not leave it until the last minute, however, having said that, I was definitely terrible at revising and barely did any revision and ended up fine
Original post by starrystudy
I have worked extremely slowly the past week and have only read through/reviewed the biology textbook and have barely covered psychology and chemistry ahh! Does anyone have any tips on how I could cram revision for my mocks which start on the 4th?

As a pro crammer, who crammed until the real Alevel exam twice (because I had to retake) I learnt in my second attempt that if you gonna cram just do past papers. Don’t bother with textbooks, notes, none of that. Just do past papers. For bio I got to the point where I just answer the questions in my head and then look at the mark scheme. And just learned from the mark scheme.
find the topic list/spec and look through the ones that would make you go '****' if they came up on the exam and prioritise
don't bother making notes etc, just fly through papers and memorise mark schemes. some people on youtube go through papers too

Quick Reply

Latest