I hate my brothers girlfriend

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
My brother has been with his girlfriend since August 2019, it was long distance so they weren’t really able to see each other a lot. During lockdown she stayed with my brother( who has a two bedroom house, in which my eldest brother lives in as well, whilst paying £500 pm for rent). When me, my mum and my sister met her for the first time my brother acted embarrassed of us- and whenever we mentioned something he didn’t particularly like he kinda shushed us in a way. His girlfriend would give me dirty looks whenever I talked to my brother or hugged my brother. In December my brother and his girlfriend got a puppy, some of the family came round (my eldest brother, his fiancée, my sister and my dad), my brother and his girlfriend did not speak to us at all and kept out the way and whenever my eldest brothers fiancée talked my brothers girlfriend would just roll her eyes and just be rude for no reason whatsoever.

Since my eldest brother and his fiancée were fond of the puppy, they decided to get one of their own ( it would stay mainly at the fiancées house in which she lives with her kids) my eldest brothers fiancée stays with my brother every other weekend whenever her children’s father has the kids, the plan was to bring the new puppy with her whenever she stayed. My brothers girlfriend completely refused and said that it would take the attention from their puppy and she kept making snide comments like “it must of been cheap” when talking about the puppy.

This was the last nail in the coffin though- my eldest brother came round with his fiancée and her kids, it was evening and the house in which my brother lives was closer and was empty (since my brother and his girlfriend left to visit her family) so they decided that they would be staying there for the night (the children were tired and very agitated- they needed to sleep) my eldest brother even ASKED my brother for permission the day before and he said yes. But my brothers girlfriend didn’t like this- telling my brother to text my eldest brother to “stop treating their home like a hotel” and to “get out” - they sent this message at midnight, and my brothers girlfriend made them take the kids (the two boys have just turned three, and the little girl is eight) and they had to drive home which is like an hour away...

I really despise her, but I know she will probably be apart of my life for a long time- I mean she left her hometown to be with my brother.
Pro Writer
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My brother has been with his girlfriend since August 2019, it was long distance so they weren’t really able to see each other a lot. During lockdown she stayed with my brother( who has a two bedroom house, in which my eldest brother lives in as well, whilst paying £500 pm for rent). When me, my mum and my sister met her for the first time my brother acted embarrassed of us- and whenever we mentioned something he didn’t particularly like he kinda shushed us in a way. His girlfriend would give me dirty looks whenever I talked to my brother or hugged my brother. In December my brother and his girlfriend got a puppy, some of the family came round (my eldest brother, his fiancée, my sister and my dad), my brother and his girlfriend did not speak to us at all and kept out the way and whenever my eldest brothers fiancée talked my brothers girlfriend would just roll her eyes and just be rude for no reason whatsoever.

Since my eldest brother and his fiancée were fond of the puppy, they decided to get one of their own ( it would stay mainly at the fiancées house in which she lives with her kids) my eldest brothers fiancée stays with my brother every other weekend whenever her children’s father has the kids, the plan was to bring the new puppy with her whenever she stayed. My brothers girlfriend completely refused and said that it would take the attention from their puppy and she kept making snide comments like “it must of been cheap” when talking about the puppy.

This was the last nail in the coffin though- my eldest brother came round with his fiancée and her kids, it was evening and the house in which my brother lives was closer and was empty (since my brother and his girlfriend left to visit her family) so they decided that they would be staying there for the night (the children were tired and very agitated- they needed to sleep) my eldest brother even ASKED my brother for permission the day before and he said yes. But my brothers girlfriend didn’t like this- telling my brother to text my eldest brother to “stop treating their home like a hotel” and to “get out” - they sent this message at midnight, and my brothers girlfriend made them take the kids (the two boys have just turned three, and the little girl is eight) and they had to drive home which is like an hour away...

I really despise her, but I know she will probably be apart of my life for a long time- I mean she left her hometown to be with my brother.
Wow! the story is exhilarating my friend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (35)
14.58%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.92%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.17%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.25%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.58%

Watched Threads