The Student Room Group

UCL Law offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThomasTheBosman
Ours are pretty much identical! Don’t worry I’m sure you’ll get one.

Thank you ! I’m a bit concerned about my LNAT tho 😬
Hi guys congrats on your offers and good luck to those waiting!! I already got my offer about a month ago but still as excited haha
Original post by elizacecylia
Hi guys congrats on your offers and good luck to those waiting!! I already got my offer about a month ago but still as excited haha

Stats? :smile:
Original post by Alishalol
Stats? :smile:

I'm an international applicant, but my last year's grade is comparable to A*AA and predicted is comparable to A*A*A :smile: I feel like my LNAT was terrible, but personal statement is quite okay!
I'm so nervous now because I applied early Oct and am still waiting.
Original post by Elizabethgranger
I'm so nervous now because I applied early Oct and am still waiting.

Same here, but I took the LNAT quite late.. when did u take it?
Same here, but I took the LNAT quite late.. when did u take it?

October 6th.
Hi everyone, thought I’d add that I got an offer for Law w/ Hispanic Law on 16th Dec! Congratulations to everyone who’s got offers too and if you’re waiting, don’t worry you’ll be fine! Any questions, pop them my way! :smile:
Congrats on everyone getting offers and good luck to those waiting!! x I was wondering whether UCL is everyone's first choice or are people here still not sure where to go?
Original post by elizacecylia
Congrats on everyone getting offers and good luck to those waiting!! x I was wondering whether UCL is everyone's first choice or are people here still not sure where to go?

I’m stuck between UCL and kings (if I get offers lol) xx
Original post by Laureningliss
I’m stuck between UCL and kings (if I get offers lol) xx

Gonna start a war in the comments.

UCL is probably currently better respected for its law degree than kings, with some rankings placing it 8th in the world. Kings is also a very well respected university on the whole, and alumni of both universities have said that Kings is generally more well-rounded. It's up to personal preference.

Just realised you probably also weren't asking for an opinion on this either.
Gonna start a war in the comments.

UCL is probably currently better respected for its law degree than kings, with some rankings placing it 8th in the world. Kings is also a very well respected university on the whole, and alumni of both universities have said that Kings is generally more well-rounded. It's up to personal preference.

Just realised you probably also weren't asking for an opinion on this either.

Haha , yes there is that . UCL is amazing but only a marginal difference. I would 100% go UCL but I really don’t like the accommodation apart from intercollegiate(I like garden halls) :frown: but people say intercollegiate isn’t the best socially. On the other hand, kings have great accommodation. So I’m not sure if UCL is worth the marginal difference
Original post by redscarlett
Has anyone got a law offer yet for UCL 2021 entry? I got my offer last week, but both my friends haven’t heard back. So I’m just curious when they might hear back :smile:

How did ur interview at Sidney go? I had one too I saw u applied! :smile:
How did ur interview at Sidney go? I had one too I saw u applied! :smile:

Hi! My interviews went ok. I had a big problem with my laptop lagging etc, but I told them that. The second interview was much better tech wise! I'm certainly not expecting an offer. How did yours go?
Predicted Grades = A*A*A*A*
Subjects = English, Geography, Politics, Philosophy
GCSE Grades = 999999999888A*

Do you mind me asking what type of school you go to? Just to compare :smile:
Do you mind me asking what type of school you go to? Just to compare :smile:

I go to a state grammar :smile:
Hi! My interviews went ok. I had a big problem with my laptop lagging etc, but I told them that. The second interview was much better tech wise! I'm certainly not expecting an offer. How did yours go?

Honestly think it went alright, some moments better than others. Ur grades are amazing U shld get an offer no matter what! They give out v few offers tho which is what worries me :frown: guess we’ll find out soon! Good luck:smile:
Reply 37
To anyone worried about the lnat i wouldn't worry too much, my lnat went terribly as i was feeling really unwell and couldn't concentrate, and my essay was awful 🥴

Yet i got an offer for law with hispanic law in december! i got rejected pre-interview from oxford (which i'm sure was due to lnat) but a couple of weeks later i had 2 offers from bristol and ucl, so i think they definitely do not put as much weight on lnat as places like oxbridge do
Original post by t0nii
To anyone worried about the lnat i wouldn't worry too much, my lnat went terribly as i was feeling really unwell and couldn't concentrate, and my essay was awful 🥴

Yet i got an offer for law with hispanic law in december! i got rejected pre-interview from oxford (which i'm sure was due to lnat) but a couple of weeks later i had 2 offers from bristol and ucl, so i think they definitely do not put as much weight on lnat as places like oxbridge do

May I ask for ur stats?? :smile:
Reply 39
May I ask for ur stats?? :smile:

A*A*A* from 2020 CAGs (english lit, politics and spanish
999998888A* gcses

and a B in level 2 further maths after being forced to do it😐

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending