Music production degrees using fl studio software

Watch this thread
tomscholey2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am on the hunt for Music Production or Technology degrees which teach their syllabus using specifically Fl Studio Fruity Loops as the main software in their course.

If anyone has done a music production degree where they use fl studio could you please list the university and the course in this posts comments and replies.

Thank you

Tom
That_SoundGirl
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tomscholey2020)
Hi,

I am on the hunt for Music Production or Technology degrees which teach their syllabus using specifically Fl Studio Fruity Loops as the main software in their course.

If anyone has done a music production degree where they use fl studio could you please list the university and the course in this posts comments and replies.

Thank you

Tom
Hey I'm super I tested why FL, as a sound student myself. I personally dislike FL as a software, mainly because it's too generic and you never get the best quality, damn look at LOGIC, hardly any uni in the UK that I know of use FL as a 4 year old can use it. It's not advanced like Logic or other sound softwares. I personally would be looking at the best degrees not for a software teaching tool
welcometotherock
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Logic is industry standard.

The best degree courses will want to prepare their students for the industry.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (41)
26.8%
As I expected (49)
32.03%
Harder (56)
36.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.58%

Watched Threads