Sociology A level AQA revision help

Watch this thread
khushi.xo
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, I'm a yr 12 student and I have my mocks coming up. we were learning about education with theory and methods. I've been trying to revise but unable to. all the case studies are messing with my head and i am unable to find any flashcards that summarise them. could yall guide me on how to revise education?
IkathleenI
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Do you have any of the books, eg: the rob webb one? These books are really helpful and there are 1 for each year, AS and A level. I’m in year 12 too and the books are life savers, also there are education flashcards on quizlet which you could have a look at.
khushi.xo
Rep:
(Original post by IkathleenI)
Do you have any of the books, eg: the rob webb one? These books are really helpful and there are 1 for each year, AS and A level. I’m in year 12 too and the books are life savers, also there are education flashcards on quizlet which you could have a look at.
Hi i have the book. its just hard to summarise what i have read in the book
IkathleenI
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by khushi.xo)
Hi i have the book. its just hard to summarise what i have read in the book
I get that, the best way to do it is to write important information down as you read or highlight key information and then condense them down into flashcards imo.
Last edited by IkathleenI; 1 year ago
khushi.xo
Rep:
(Original post by IkathleenI)
I get that, the best way to do it is to write important information down as you read or highlight key information and then condense them down into flashcards imo.
oo thank u x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (66)
28.09%
As I expected (73)
31.06%
Harder (88)
37.45%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.4%

Watched Threads