The Student Room Group

Impact of Covid 19 on ambulance service

Helloo Ambulance and fire employees!
I am doing a small research for the group presentation. It is for my university assignment.
I am researching about the impact of Covid19 on the ambulance service and frontline services as well.

This questionnaire is for only Paramedics, EMTs, other ambulance employees and Fire employees who have worked during the peak of the pandemic (April to August). There is a couple questions for only fire employees who came to work with the ambulance service during the pandemic. If you aren’t a firefighter or fire employee, please press “not a fire employee”

If you want to ask me some questions about it or make a complaint, please send me a message privately. You can share the post if you like or send a link to someone you know who is a Paramedic, EMT, other ambulance employees or a firefighter.

Thank you very much for putting the effort in and I really appreciate this. Thank you.

This survey last a minute and consits only of 10 small questions;
Here is the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SBLRPVZ?fbclid=IwAR2gvv3VXQKoLueHIr2BU6M5YQ8lkgvE2u3L55wVAYdTfbsOusiHNtF8FRs
Reply 1
You are posting a survey aimed at existing employees on a forum dedicated to student surveys. You will get very few, if any, responses here. You should try Facebook pages and reddit instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending