The Student Room Group

How to ask a girl out?

If I ever want to ask a girl out for a date. How should I approach?

Scroll to see replies

Ask on April fools, if she rejects just say “haha April Fools!” That way you won’t look awkward!
Just t-pose up on that bish
Original post by 𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕝𝕒𝕙𝕙𝕙
Ask on April fools, if she rejects just say “haha April Fools!” That way you won’t look awkward!

You could say it’s a dare!
Original post by deadroseex
You could say it’s a dare!

Or a joke haha :tongue:
You literally just ask her out. The worst thing that can happen is you get rejected. You didn't really lose anything you had. You might gain tho.
Reply 6
Original post by GreenIceCream
You literally just ask her out. The worst thing that can happen is you get rejected. You didn't really lose anything you had. You might gain tho.

What happened if she doesn’t speak with me again
Original post by (:GuRi:)
What happened if she doesn’t speak with me again

Uh nothing? don't try to date your boss or something obviously.
Reply 8
Na she’s not my boss she way older then me. I just turned 21 years old last month. My boss I like 32 or something
Original post by (:GuRi:)
Na she’s not my boss she way older then me. I just turned 21 years old last month. My boss I like 32 or something

Im confused. Is she 32 or is ur boss 32? how much older than u is she?
Im confused. Is she 32 or is ur boss 32? how much older than u is she?

Who is 'she'? The boss or her?
Original post by Anonymous
Who is 'she'? The boss or her?

Idk anymore. It's not your boss that you're interested in so get that ***** out the way. How much older is the person you're interested in?
Idk anymore. It's not your boss that you're interested in so get that ***** out the way. How much older is the person you're interested in?

She is 32
Tell her she’s ugly 😌
She is 32

Ye ok I'm gonna guess it's not gonna happen given that you're 22. She probably won't take you seriously. But as I said, you got nothing to lose, ask her out.
Tell her she’s ugly 😌

hows that gonna help? they're not in kindergarten you know.
Ye ok I'm gonna guess it's not gonna happen given that you're 22. She probably won't take you seriously. But as I said, you got nothing to lose, ask her out.

How do I ask her out though? Do I use pickup lines?
Tell her she’s ugly 😌

That would get me fired
That would get me fired

Why would that get you fired. Again, don't date co-workers (with whom you work closely, you can date people in other dpts for example) especially your supervisors/bosses.

How do I ask her out though? Do I use pickup lines?

No? it depends on your relationship with her. If it's your boss, again, NO.
Why would that get you fired. Again, don't date co-workers (with whom you work closely, you can date people in other dpts for example) especially your supervisors/bosses.

No? it depends on your relationship with her. If it's your boss, again, NO.

I guess you're right it's best to not ask her out. But in general, let's say I saw a girl I liked in the streets how do I approach her without being a creep?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending