Birmingham City University Children nursing

Watch this thread
Bethd252
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I have a children's nursing interview at the end of January for BCU. Has anyone else? Does anyone have any tips please? From what I can gather I think it is a group interview but I'm hoping it isn't. Does anyone else have any other information, please?
username5568672
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
so im a first year adult and child nursing student at bcu and had to do both interviews. it isnt a group interview an tbh the structure of the actual interview is not bad at all. As long as you are knowledgable in the role of a nurse (qualities and responsibilities), an idea of what child nursing involves and the ages you work with possibly and pin down all the basic stuff, you will be fine. The interviewers are quite nice so dont be nervous (coming from a nervous wreck like me). But good luck and if you have any other questions, ask away
Bethd252
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
that's great! Thank you! was your interview in person or online? Mine is online and I'm not a big fan of technology. Did you have a hospital user ask you things too? Thanks for all your help it has been super useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads