Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi everyone,
Last edited by Happs_2705; 5 months ago
a_w_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
when i said 7-8 lol i meant grade not marks in a question 3!!!
Happs_2705
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by a_w_)
when i said 7-8 lol i meant grade not marks in a question 3!!!
Thank you so much! How many marks do you think this is worth as a rough estimate? I am aiming for 10-12 marks and would love to be getting full marks. Do you think I should add any more points? My teacher says 6 PEE paragraphs is worth full marks but I’ve only done 4 and I can’t seem to find two more points. What else could I talk about or what do you thin is worth mentioning that has a great impact on the reader and conveys the writers feelings? THANKS!
a_w_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Happs_2705)
Thank you so much! How many marks do you think this is worth as a rough estimate? I am aiming for 10-12 marks and would love to be getting full marks. Do you think I should add any more points? My teacher says 6 PEE paragraphs is worth full marks but I’ve only done 4 and I can’t seem to find two more points. What else could I talk about or what do you thin is worth mentioning that has a great impact on the reader and conveys the writers feelings? THANKS!
its not about quantity, rather its about quality. you should not sit in an exam and think "i must write two more paragraphs so that there are six" this will probably lower your mark as the points that you are struggling to see, will not be as well explained, you get me? its better to write well for less paragraphs and show the examiner that you can really thoroughly explain your points. we were told either 3 4 mark paras or 4 3 mark paras. so six paras is like 2 marks each??!! but maybe talk to your teacher or a teacher of another class- see if they have been told any different. i would give this between 8 and 10 but not 100% sure but either way, you are getting there. Good luck! xx
WR23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I see the answer for inspiration please?
KING9009
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can I see the answer for this question pls.
Ejaz786
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Happs_2705)
Hi everyone,
Could you send me the answer?
KING9009
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yes can anyone put the answer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (44)
28.76%
No (109)
71.24%

Watched Threads