ariana7659
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
are our level 3 btec exams delayed or cancelled since we start a week later than we’re meant to bring back in
iuuaena
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ariana7659)
are our level 3 btec exams delayed or cancelled since we start a week later than we’re meant to bring back in
Nothing has been confirmed so far ugh. I’m so stressed they’re talking abt a-levels & GCSE’s but what about us??? Either they’re going to scrap our exams or everyone else stays at home while those with exams go in. I’m praying it’s the latter.
honeymoontea
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iuuaena)
Nothing has been confirmed so far ugh. I’m so stressed they’re talking abt a-levels & GCSE’s but what about us??? Either they’re going to scrap our exams or everyone else stays at home while those with exams go in. I’m praying it’s the latter.
It’s so true! I’m in year 13 though idk about you guys but cause of corona we missed 6 months of work which we had to finish by Christmas
Though I don’t know what’s going to happen for my exam unit as we are supposed to put on a gig but COVID :/

It’s so stressful
iuuaena
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by honeymoontea)
It’s so true! I’m in year 13 though idk about you guys but cause of corona we missed 6 months of work which we had to finish by Christmas
Though I don’t know what’s going to happen for my exam unit as we are supposed to put on a gig but COVID :/

It’s so stressful
i dropped out so I’m retaking Lmao but yea I feel you. I’ve missed out on so much work bcs of COVID. Working remotely is just not the same
honeymoontea
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by iuuaena)
i dropped out so I’m retaking Lmao but yea I feel you. I’ve missed out on so much work bcs of COVID. Working remotely is just not the same
I hate working remotely I just can’t concentrate and feel like I have to do work at home
It feels like a place to chill yet I have to do a full days worth at home? It doesn’t work for me at all

I used to just go to her library when I couldn’t do coursework at home, but now that theres corona ... obviously can’t - ig sucks
Bumble18
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I think they’re going to delay the btec exams. Currently, anyone in my college who has exams timetabled in the next few weeks will be in from the 4th (basically everyone).

However, I’m seeing more and more on the news each day suggesting for schools/college to close, I hate all this uncertainty and really worried they will close 😣
bamtutor
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Exams are stil going ahead as planned. Schools and colleges have been told to have online learning for everyone except those who have exams. Check the school / college website assume have already updated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (277)
41.91%
The paper was reasonable (274)
41.45%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.08%
It was TERRIBLE (50)
7.56%

Watched Threads