Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So after school me and this girl had a chat, we had a good chat, talked about how she was settling in and that we should meet up and have another chat some time. Everything was great we laughed talked, and she even went red, i thought that was a great moment for me, how i was totally wrong, the next day i went up to speak to her twice and before i could get a word in she totally ignored me and walked away from me, disregarding the fact that i exsisted. I tried to apprach her twice but she just walked away from me. Apprantly one of her freinds said she was a bit ''freaked'', but we were quite happy the previous day, what has gone wrong over night?, she is new, and went to a ''girls grammer school'' but what do i do now, i thought everything was great after school, but now today twice she walked away from me twice when i tried to say hi, even her freinds, what can i do, have i done anything wrong, pls need adive on this im confused.

ReputationRep:
    What did you say immediately before she went red? :p:

ReputationRep:
    bascially i said, hi hows your week been, and stuff like that just a casual talk, i could tell she was happy to talk to me, i said i would like to get to know you some more, so i will come and have another chat with yo utommrow, but today when i tried to she ignored me and walked off, without acklogening me there, what do i do, apprantly shes ''freaked'' but im confused, things were fine after school the previous day, how can i fix this i feel as though this is my fault. shes just new so shes probs not good talking with guys cause she went to an all grammer school, but i wreally need help here, ive been confused and put down all day.

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, I'm confused too, use punctuation properly!
    Seriously though, give her a bit of time, she might be a bit surprised at how quickly things seem to have progressed, especially if she's not used to being around boys. See if her friends can elaborate. Don't crowd her, but be open and friendly. She'll probably sort herself out and start talking to you again.

ReputationRep:
    Her friends probably warned her off

ReputationRep:
    Do you have some kind of reputation for being weird at school or anything? Maybe she doesn't want to be seen speaking with you if it's going to reflect badly on her.

ReputationRep:
    her freinds went with her today, they just all walked off as soon as i apprached, and like yeserday i decided to approach her for the first time, we talked casually and everything was great, she was fine and happy to, today apprantly shes 'freaked' i tried talking to her today but before i got a word in, she ignored me and walked off, i mean, what can i do, i feel so lost tbh you dont know how ****** and confused ive felt all day, the thing is im asking, how can i fix this, if shes oviously feeling like this, have i dont something wrong, how could i if she was fine? but today things have changed, can anyone shead some light.

ReputationRep:
    no ive only been at this school a year her friends are new aswell theres 3 of them from the same girls grammer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by logic123)
    probs not good talking with guys cause she went to an all grammer school
    yes, all girls who go to girls schools have never encountered a boy :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    for some reason today everything has turned upside down on its head and im confused, yeserday we got talking today its like i dont exist. and i was casual when we were talking nothing deep.

ReputationRep:
    really need help pls, im really upset as i feel ive done something reallyt wrong to deserve this.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she literally pissed herself laughing, and now is too embarrased to see you.

Her friends keep you away from her because she made up some crackpot story to cove rup or something.

This is my ass talking though.

ReputationRep:
    hmmmm..... personally I'd feel a bit confused having just started talking to someone and then them saying 'I would like to get to know you some more so I will come and have a chat with you tomorrow'. That's just because it sounds like a bit of an odd thing to say, in comparison with 'it was nice meeting you, see you tomorrow' which is much more conventional in my opinion.

Bleh. If she was freaked put by that *as by the sounds of it you said nothing else that was a little odd* then she is a strange child - go and find another girl to talk to

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing you said something very weird without realizing it (when she went red, or do you know why exactly she went red?)
    Otherwise, just ask her one of her friends whats going on/why she's freaked?

ReputationRep:
    Here's a tip: Don't tell her you want to get to know her and you'll be coming around to have a chat with her the next day.

That's a) Creepy b) Not very cool.

I bet that's what sparked it off.

ReputationRep:
    i did say ill see yo uat school tommrow and she smiled and said thats fine, yet today its different and now she thinks its ''freaked'' im confused.

ReputationRep:
    she bascially went red when i came up to her, before i said anything. but she was fine with what i said yeserday, now her world views changed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoshifumu)
    Maybe she literally pissed herself laughing, and now is too embarrased to see you.

Her friends keep you away from her because she made up some crackpot story to cove rup or something.

This is my ass talking though.
    HA!

Once I got drunk at a school disco and spent my time rubbing this dude's tummy under his tshirt for about a minute, and I still go a little pink everytime we talk. We're friends now, but it took him a good month or two to stop himself running away from me long enough for us to exchance pleasentries :p:

Good times!

ReputationRep:
    tbh guys im just confused, you mean we talked casually, yeserday and she was fine with it, and was quite happy for me to talk to her the next day, so i couldent of been that bad, but then today when i go in, everythings changed, you mean tbh, i didnt say anything as weird, bascially just introudcing myself, asking how hers weeks been and hoping we could catch up through the week and at lunch times, is she going to say everyone is weird who wants to ge tto know her?

ReputationRep:
    im not sure how to fix this, i need solutions pls, im upset, ill admit it so i really do need some help here many thx.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 20, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.