The Student Room Group

Can anyone help with this question for my uni essay please?

How do policy makers and educationalists address the impacts of poverty on education? Address the question with reference to both the period 1870-1944 and the present context.

This is the question, its for Education (BA) hons 2nd year if that helps anything. Im particularly struggling to find anything about how educationalists and policy makers address the impact of poverty on education.

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!! :smile:
Original post by Leahdominique
How do policy makers and educationalists address the impacts of poverty on education? Address the question with reference to both the period 1870-1944 and the present context.

This is the question, its for Education (BA) hons 2nd year if that helps anything. Im particularly struggling to find anything about how educationalists and policy makers address the impact of poverty on education.

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!! :smile:

Can you name some of the recommended books for this module?

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!

DM I direct you on how to approach it
Original post by Martha Ken

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!

DM I direct you on how to approach it

Hi Martha

I am assuming you had some recommended readings to go with this module. Have you read them? The essay title covers a large time period and is open to interpretation. You need to 'pick a lane':
- infant, junior, senior school, higher education or adult education? e.g. adult education paper
- which country? e.g. education development in African countries
- which discipline? e.g. psychology education

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending