Can anyone help with this question for my uni essay please?

Watch
Leahdominique
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
How do policy makers and educationalists address the impacts of poverty on education? Address the question with reference to both the period 1870-1944 and the present context.

This is the question, its for Education (BA) hons 2nd year if that helps anything. Im particularly struggling to find anything about how educationalists and policy makers address the impact of poverty on education.

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!
mike23mike
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Leahdominique)
How do policy makers and educationalists address the impacts of poverty on education? Address the question with reference to both the period 1870-1944 and the present context.

This is the question, its for Education (BA) hons 2nd year if that helps anything. Im particularly struggling to find anything about how educationalists and policy makers address the impact of poverty on education.

Its probably a lot easier than it seems its just the wording that im struggling to understand. Any help with any part of the question would be MASSIVELY appreciated!!
Can you name some of the recommended books for this module?
Martha Ken
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
[QUOTE=Leahdominique;92865420]How do policy makers and educationalists address the impacts of poverty on education? Address the question with reference to both the period 1870-1944 and the present context.

DM I direct you on how to approach it
mike23mike
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Martha Ken)
(Original post by Leahdominique)

DM I direct you on how to approach it
Hi Martha

I am assuming you had some recommended readings to go with this module. Have you read them? The essay title covers a large time period and is open to interpretation. You need to 'pick a lane':
- infant, junior, senior school, higher education or adult education? e.g. adult education paper
- which country? e.g. education development in African countries
- which discipline? e.g. psychology education
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (126)
43%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
15.36%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (117)
39.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (5)
1.71%

Watched Threads