The Student Room Group

School and college closure in January?

Will schools and colleges be closed in January? I am hearing that there may be a tier 5 coming soon so will schools and colleges be under this category also?
Most schools have started to stagger the start of school in January by sending back different subjects ( in college ) or year groups ( in younger years ) to prevent too much spreading too soon after Christmas.
Original post by Cheesecake04
Most schools have started to stagger the start of school in January by sending back different subjects ( in college ) or year groups ( in younger years ) to prevent too much spreading too soon after Christmas.

Thanks for letting me know I have heard about the stagger of school starting in January. But then what if the stagger doesnt work and the mass tessting doesnt work either then what will happen?
I’m not too sure to be honest. I think schools will shut again but they want this to be a last resort option so a lot more things will happen before ( hopefully ).
Original post by Cheesecake04
I’m not too sure to be honest. I think schools will shut again but they want this to be a last resort option so a lot more things will happen before ( hopefully ).

Lets hope for the best and it is the case where they close until the virus gets under control for them to open

Quick Reply

Latest