2021medic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xalevels432)
soo is anyone planning on firming sgul?
If I still only have one offer in may then I think that’ll be an easy decision 😂
Wbu??
futuremedic31
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone here heard from admissions about their deferred offer from last year after sitting autumn exams and meeting the requirements?
bas789
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anyone else who had an offer today not had their UCAS track updated? I received an offer via email but my SGUL portal still shows 'pending ucas update' and nothing on ucas track?
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by bas789)
Has anyone else who had an offer today not had their UCAS track updated? I received an offer via email but my SGUL portal still shows 'pending ucas update' and nothing on ucas track?
I got my email at like 2:45 but my ucas track didn’t update till 5:45... idk when my sgul portal updated tho
medicgirl123
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 2021medic)
To start a bit of talking what a levels does/did everyone do (apart from bio and chem)??
And for anyone who thinks sgul is their first choice, why? 😊
i’m doing bio, chem and art
izzylp2002
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by medicgirl123)
i’m doing bio, chem and art
Hey, i’m also doing bio, chem and art!
Yo...
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys! I’m so happy to be joining this thread
Just as a tip as I don’t know if u all noticed, there’s a link in the offer email to sign up for the offer holders day on the 3rd March.
Well done everyone!
Kabzzzy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
So happy to be a part of this thread! Will definitely be firming. As a mature student, staying in London is my top priority.

Also, access student here so not too dissimilar to A-levels. Doing Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
lheighes17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I just got an offer to study medicine at St George’s and due to Covid I haven’t been able to visit. Was just wondering if anyone who studies there could message me and answer a few questions that I have about the university.
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by lheighes17)
Hi, I just got an offer to study medicine at St George’s and due to Covid I haven’t been able to visit. Was just wondering if anyone who studies there could message me and answer a few questions that I have about the university.
I'm sure St George's, University of London reps can help you.
MAN25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by futuremedic31)
Anyone here heard from admissions about their deferred offer from last year after sitting autumn exams and meeting the requirements?
I wrote to the admissions team and got a response that they will get in touch with us in June.
Medic_2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i got one yesterday. well done everyone
Medic_2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
With regards to the DBS and OHC, do we need to take action now or later when the uni gives us more info? Not exactly sure what we're doing.
futuremedic31
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by MAN25)
I wrote to the admissions team and got a response that they will get in touch with us in June.
Has you track updated to unconditional?
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by izzylp2002)
Hey, i’m also doing bio, chem and art!
Woahhh lots of arty people how do u manage ur time??! My friends who do art say they really enjoy it very they’re always behind 😂
MAN25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by futuremedic31)
Has you track updated to unconditional?
Track says "Confirmed place"
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Medic_2021)
i got one yesterday. well done everyone
I like ur username lol
medicgirl123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 2021medic)
Woahhh lots of arty people how do u manage ur time??! My friends who do art say they really enjoy it very they’re always behind 😂
i looovve art so much it literally is my relaxation ahaha 🤣
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by medicgirl123)
i looovve art so much it literally is my relaxation ahaha 🤣
Ah that’s nice for me it’s probably violin or karate although neither of them is particularly relaxing... more fun and disconnecting? 😂
lheighes17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi
Was just wondering if anyone could give the pros and cons of st George’s and why they choose to apply there ? Was also wondering what the nightlife is like ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (352)
51.99%
No (325)
48.01%

Watched Threads