Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OK, so have just updated my laptop and mp3 player and am having a bit of trouble getting my music where i want it!

I've just got a new iPod and a macbook and want to transfer my music onto them. It will no way fit onto a USB drive, so I thought it would be easiest to put the music onto the ipod from my family PC, and then connect the ipod to the macbook to transfer it to there. BUT i've just realised that not all the music is on the PC as limewire stopped working on that computer so i used my old laptop to download the music and put it on the mp3 player, only that laptop is now dead! So basically the only place all my music is is the mp3 player. I can access the contents of this on my PC through My Computer, so thought I'd just copy and paste the music, but when i highlight the files it doesn't give me the option to copy. Have tried dragging and dropping aswell, ctrl+v, but nothing. And when i open the music software that came with the player (creative mediasource), if i go to PC music library and click import tracks, when i click on the icon for the player it doesn't show me the files

So what i basically want to know is if there is any way to transfer music from mp3 player-->PC-->iPod-->Macbook? Or if this isn't possible, is there any other way someone could think of for me to get the music both on the macbook and ipod? I have limewire on the macbook now, so technically could download it all again straight onto here, but that seems a bit fiddly if i can do it any other way! THanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hum, I use MediaMonkey to play music on my computer and it lets me transfer music to and from my ipod.
    You can download it for free on their website. Maybe there are other ways though not sure it's worth it to download + install the whole thing. :confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.