The Student Room Group

dessert

does anyone know any quick one person desserts?

Scroll to see replies

^ 🤮🤮🤮

Nutella plus crunchy peanut butter spread together 😍😍
haha! I don't have biscoff spread
Reply 3
A muffin.
Vanilla ice cream.
You can get mug cakes. My mum has a book on them and it gives you soooo many flavours and varieties :tong:
Reply 6
Chocolate fudge

1 can condensed milk
About 400 grams chocolate

Add together in microwaveable bowl, heat for a minute, mix, add 30 second intervals until chocolate is no longer chunks (if its just about melted stop you don't want to over heat as you'll burn the chocolate or split the milk), add flavourings, I like to add a teaspoon of perpermint extract and a pinch of salt.

Mix slightly but don't over mix, just enough so flavouring is spread and cholcate and milk combined. Don't over mix.

Now quickly pour into a tin lined with baking paper (you won't be able to get it out otherwise), spread evenly and leave to set the colder and longer you let it set the more firm it will be, also adding more cholcate will make it firmer.

When it's set take it out of tin using baking paper and cut into chunks.

This is a really quick (2min max in microwave, plus prehaps 5mins prepping tin and mixing) but produces absolutely heavenly chunks of chocolate fudge. Of course you have to wait for it to set but actual work wise it's easy.

Plus this recipe creates a fair amount which can last a good couple of days.

You can really experiment with flavours with these just mix and match what you like tl get great results, when I go back to uni I'm going to make chilli fudge using chilli powder and chilli flakes and nice dark cholcate.
(edited 3 years ago)
Just Nutella. Who cares about the peanut butter spread just eat the Nutella STRAIGHT OUTTA THE JAR!
Original post by abi786
does anyone know any quick one person desserts?

Banana + Nutella + sprinkles
Original post by Max1989
Chocolate fudge

1 can condensed milk
About 400 grams chocolate

Add together in microwaveable bowl, heat for a minute, mix, add 30 second intervals until chocolate is no longer chunks (if its just about melted stop you don't want to over heat as you'll burn the chocolate or split the milk), add flavourings, I like to add a teaspoon of perpermint extract and a pinch of salt.

Mix slightly but don't over mix, just enough so flavouring is spread and cholcate and milk combined. Don't over mix.

Now quickly pour into a tin lined with baking paper (you won't be able to get it out otherwise), spread evenly and leave to set the colder and longer you let it set the more firm it will be, also adding more cholcate will make it firmer.

When it's set take it out of tin using baking paper and cut into chunks.

This is a really quick (2min max in microwave, plus prehaps 5mins prepping tin and mixing) but produces absolutely heavenly chunks of chocolate fudge. Of course you have to wait for it to set but actual work wise it's easy.

Plus this recipe creates a fair amount which can last a good couple of days.

You can really experiment with flavours with these just mix and match what you like tl get great results, when I go back to uni I'm going to make chilli fudge using chilli powder and chilli flakes and nice dark cholcate.

That actually sounds good
@Mesopotamian. she beat you to it

Melted dark chocolate with sliced bananas or strawberries or both
Original post by Moonlight rain
^ 🤮🤮🤮

Nutella plus crunchy peanut butter spread together 😍😍

crunchy peanut butter. are you okay? it gotta be smooth
Original post by xsowmix
@Mesopotamian. she beat you to it

Melted dark chocolate with sliced bananas or strawberries or both

Melted dark chocolate with biscoff and sliced bananas is the best combo :daydreaming:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Melted dark chocolate with biscoff and sliced bananas is the best combo :daydreaming:

you finally tried bananas with biscoff!!! amazing isn't?
Original post by xsowmix
you finally tried bananas with biscoff!!! amazing isn't?

I haven’t yet but I can imagine the taste :lol:
I don’t have any bananas and my biscoff finished :cry2:
Original post by Mesopotamian.
I haven’t yet but I can imagine the taste :lol:
I don’t have any bananas and my biscoff finished :cry2:

oh no same here. need to get my mum to go to Asda to buy some biscoff.

you'll thank me later
Original post by xsowmix
oh no same here. need to get my mum to go to Asda to buy some biscoff.

you'll thank me later

Crunchy or smooth biscoff?
Original post by summerberry19
Crunchy or smooth biscoff?

I've never tried crunchy biscoff. looks like I need my mum to get buy that as well. is it better than the smooth?
Original post by xsowmix
I've never tried crunchy biscoff. looks like I need my mum to get buy that as well. is it better than the smooth?

Oh yes - it’s a whole new level :burnout:
Original post by summerberry19
Oh yes - it’s a whole new level :burnout:

*adds crunchy biscoff spread to shopping list*

Quick Reply

Latest