kataracoz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hi, I’m contemplating between the two degrees of biotechnology and microbiology or medical sciences.
Does anyone have any idea about career prospects of any of these subjects? I feel like biotechnology and microbiology has more potential than medical sciences but I’m not too sure. Thanks
I2222
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Biotechnology can focus more in a wide rage of topics such as medicine, agriculture and industrial process among others. And I believe that medical science only focus on the human body. So if you don’t know in what field do you what to focus in the future. I advised you to do Biotechnology, hope this helps. I am also not an expert about these topics just to clarify.
kataracoz1
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by I2222)
Biotechnology can focus more in a wide rage of topics such as medicine, agriculture and industrial process among others. And I believe that medical science only focus on the human body. So if you don’t know in what field do you what to focus in the future. I advised you to do Biotechnology, hope this helps. I am also not an expert about these topics just to clarify.
Thank you for the insight
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (5)
9.09%
I need help researching courses (5)
9.09%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.45%
I need help with my personal statement (24)
43.64%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (13)
23.64%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.64%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.45%

Watched Threads