Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yikes
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by poopypantslol)
im 20 and i have a best friend who i consider a brother. We have been best friends since we were in the 1st grade. He has a cousin who is 5 years younger and i haven't thought much of her. I have seen her grow up , and about 4 years ago she moved in with him and his family because of her parents death. She has become like a sister to them and now she is almost 16 and i feel things i really shouldn't feel. When she comes around i feel happy, i talk to her more, and i feel comftorable. She is pretty , really pretty. I dont know if this is normal but it doesnt feel right. I mean shes my best friends little sister. could it ever happen?
As long as you don’t pursue anything or do anything that’s not right, you’re alright. And in two years time or whatever, if you still have those feelings then maybe you can talk? Being your best friend’s sister, do you think your best friend would feel comfortable about this?
username5453336
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
No you’re fine. The only problem is that she’s your best friends cousin
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Pretty odd but its not like shes 12.
MadameRazz
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
“i have seen her grow up” - say no more. for all our sakes.
Ramipril
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Ephebophile may be a better word.
Wesxmm
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
im 20 and i have a best friend who i consider a brother. We have been best friends since we were in the 1st grade. He has a cousin who is 5 years younger and i haven't thought much of her. I have seen her grow up , and about 4 years ago she moved in with him and his family because of her parents death. She has become like a sister to them and now she is almost 16 and i feel things i really shouldn't feel. When she comes around i feel happy, i talk to her more, and i feel comftorable. She is pretty , really pretty. I dont know if this is normal but it doesnt feel right. I mean shes my best friends little sister. could it ever happen? dont judge me. i cant control these feelings bro
yeah i feel like the fact that shes your bestfriends cousin is more of the problem as you said shes nearly 16 (legal age)
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ramipril)
They didn’t say sexually, they said they’re comfortable around them. Unless they mean that, that would be the right term. Idk I assumed they meant it as them being close and being able to talk to each other.
username5567842
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Lol your username
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ramipril)
umm, no

call it what it is, don't make up terms just so that its made to be more acceptable
username402722
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If all you do is have polite conversation that is fine, it does not make you a paedophile. Polite conversation is all you should do.
poopypantslol
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
i am in no way sexually attracted to her. i find it even disgusting that when i see her my heart starts to race.
TheYearNiner
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
avoid contact with her, lest you give into temptation
Anonymous #1
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by jackmarshal757)
umm, no

call it what it is, don't make up terms just so that its made to be more acceptable
It’s not a made up term. It’s literally what this would be cause the person is 15.
jackmarshal757
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i am in no way sexually attracted to her. i find it even disgusting that when i see her my heart starts to race.
Agree with TheYearNiner, avoid being with her or near her
username5567842
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
This will probably never happen again you'll find a girl your own age I give it 3/4 months.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
"She has become like a sister to them and now she is almost 16 and i feel things i really shouldn't feel. When she comes around i feel happy, i talk to her more, and i feel comftorable. She is pretty , really pretty. I dont know if this is normal but it doesnt feel right. I mean shes my best friends little sister. could it ever happen?"

It's quite obvious you're sexually attracted to her. who you trying to kid? us or yourself?

My advice to you would be to not act on your feelings. this is your friends 15 year old relative and you are 20. it's not going to end well at all and you'll probably lose a friend over it....
Last edited by ANM775; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.79%
No (65)
16.21%

Watched Threads