The Student Room Group

Secret santa

Someone on my floor of my accommodation said we should do secret santa for when we all go back down in January which i think is a good idea, but I know nothing about the girl i got. I get so stressed buying presents because i really want them to like it. We all haven't got to know each other so i really want to make a good impression with her and get her a present she'll like but what do you get someone you don't know. The budget is £20 and i was thinking of getting her a set of body scrubs/lotions but then everyone always gives them sort of presents. Honestly ive never done a secret santa really (only once in school but i knew the girl i got). I just havent a clue.
Do you know anything about her at all?
Anything small like is she carrying a book or always going to the cinema for latest film
if you don’t really know her, i’d say go for the body scrubs/lotions, maybe a spray and some chocolates? that’s more than enough <3
Reply 4
Original post by BluMoon06
Anything small like is she carrying a book or always going to the cinema for latest film

Honestly I don't know anything, with covid i moved back down home so i was only there for 4 days and only really got to have small talk with everyone.
Original post by tarah424
Honestly I don't know anything, with covid i moved back down home so i was only there for 4 days and only really got to have small talk with everyone.

Well that’s a bummer.
Uuuum chocolate will be nice. Maybe some hand lotion, different to bath sets ig :dontknow:
Maybe a mug. You know those cookie holder ones. Or a personalised one if you know her name
(edited 3 years ago)
Depending on her style -jewellery, cute stationery, pamper hamper, mug, socks, slipper boots, eye sleeping mask, candles (if allowed in your halls) scarf/hat set, (obvs not all of the above, just one or two 😂)
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest