Out and about in a nappy! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Sam Smile
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
This is SO embarrassing - but I'd welcome some input. I've been with my boyfriend since January, and after we'd been together for a couple of months he told me he was keen to put me in nappies. I was quite surprised, but I'll try almost anything once so a few nights later he dressed me up in a nappy. It didn't feel quite as weird as I thought it might, and he certainly seemed to enjoy it. After that it became a more frequent thing, and before too long I was spending the night - and sometimes the evening - in a nappy whenever we were together.

Today for the first time I went out in a nappy - we went around the shops and had lunch. I wasn't uncomfortable as such, and I enjoyed the fact that he was happy about it - but I must admit I'm scared someone will find out. They are quite bulky - does my bum look big in this? - and I'm not sure how I'd explain it if anyone discovered my secret.

Although he hasn't said so, I'm fairly sure his objective is to get me into nappies full time. I'm not scared by the prospect of this, in fact if I'm honest part of me is intrigued by it... but I feel I'm losing my sense of perspective on it. I suppose what I'm really asking as:

1. If you saw a girl who had rather a bulky, unnatural shape down there, would you suspect a nappy?

2. If you discovered a girl (late teens) was wearing a nappy - and you realised from the context that it wasn't for medical reasons - how shocked would you be?

3. If you knew her, would you say anything?

Thanks,

S
MSB
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Look on the plus side, you'll never be caught short. You can just go in the nappy!
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 11 years ago
Is it just wearing the nappy or is it actually .. using the nappy?

I would think it was odd but even moreso if you actually used it.

But then I always use the mantra to each their own, you aren't causing anyone any harm by wearing it and if you get a kick out of it go for it.
JT87
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sam Smile)

1. If you saw a girl who had rather a bulky, unnatural shape down there, would you suspect a nappy?

2. If you discovered a girl (late teens) was wearing a nappy - and you realised from the context that it wasn't for medical reasons - how shocked would you be?

Thanks,

S
1) Nah, personally I wouldn't be looking but if it was brought to my attention it wouldn't be the first thing i'd think of.

2) I'll be honest, i'd think you were a weirdo as I do now for actually going through with it.

3) I'd try not to laugh, but no, it's your life.
DancinBallerina
Badges: 20
Report 11 years ago
Eh! . . . .

OP, how old is your boyfriend? . . .
Kater Murr
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
1. Have you seen Jerry Springer: The Opera? Do. Get the boyfriend to watch it, too.

2. OK, tolerance is tolerance. I can understand you wearing it for him every once in a while, on an evening, or something () but... no. God, no. Not all the time. And not even most of the time. You need to think about this... it is quite odd. Keep it a special... err, treat for him. ()

So, to sum up my feelings on this:
randomgirl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spam is bad, kids.

OP, yes I must admit it is a tad odd, but everyone has their quirks. Some are just slightly more off the wall than others. If it makes you both happy then just enjoy it.
JT87
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just want to ask, are you wearing them just for him, or would you actually do this without him?
Botticello
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
WHY?? Is he into infantilism?
User188463
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This is SO embarrassing - but I'd welcome some input. I've been with my boyfriend since January, and after we'd been together for a couple of months he told me he was keen to put me in nappies. I was quite surprised, but I'll try almost anything once so a few nights later he dressed me up in a nappy. It didn't feel quite as weird as I thought it might, and he certainly seemed to enjoy it. After that it became a more frequent thing, and before too long I was spending the night - and sometimes the evening - in a nappy whenever we were together.

Today for the first time I went out in a nappy - we went around the shops and had lunch. I wasn't uncomfortable as such, and I enjoyed the fact that he was happy about it - but I must admit I'm scared someone will find out. They are quite bulky - does my bum look big in this? - and I'm not sure how I'd explain it if anyone discovered my secret.

Although he hasn't said so, I'm fairly sure his objective is to get me into nappies full time. I'm not scared by the prospect of this, in fact if I'm honest part of me is intrigued by it... but I feel I'm losing my sense of perspective on it. I suppose what I'm really asking as:

Thanks,

S
Id think its quite funny - i would do a lot more than that for a girl i fancy!
Sam Smile
Rep:
?
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
OP, how old is your boyfriend? . . .
He's 20.

Err... why?

S
DancinBallerina
Report 11 years ago
He's 20.

Err... why?

S
Ahh just wondered, that's all.

In regards to your matter though, if your not happy about it and etc, then make your fella aware of this. If your happy about doing so, then fair play.
Sam Smile
Rep:
?
(Original post by JT87)
I just want to ask, are you wearing them just for him, or would you actually do this without him?
Good question - I'm not sure. It's something I'd never have thought of doing for myself... and I suppose I always assumed they were really uncomfortable so would never have considered it if someone had just mentioned it in passing. But now I do find them comfy and I'm getting used to them. Would I still do it if I was no longer with him...? I don't really know.

S
Clubber Lang
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
paedophile

i am CERTAIN!!
Sam Smile
Rep:
?
(Original post by DancinBallerina)
In regards to your matter though, if your not happy about it and etc, then make your fella aware of this. If your happy about doing so, then fair play.
I'm happy about it in itself, but as I said at the start I am concerned about what would happen if people knew and I'm finding it hard to assess how likely that is or how they'd react.

S
Jon7
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What the hell... What's his reason for dressing you up in nappies? Just a weird fetish?
street
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
wierd so wierd
JT87
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Good question - I'm not sure. It's something I'd never have thought of doing for myself... and I suppose I always assumed they were really uncomfortable so would never have considered it if someone had just mentioned it in passing. But now I do find them comfy and I'm getting used to them. Would I still do it if I was no longer with him...? I don't really know.

S
Ah I see. You should really think over doing this. Doing things to make other people happy solely for that purpose isn't always such a good thing. Next time he could tell you to do something more bizarre and more and more.

I may be biased as I have a thing about people trying to shape their partners to fit their expectations instead of taking them as they are.

But if you feel like it's something you want to do yourself, then knock yourself out!
DancinBallerina
Report 11 years ago
I'm happy about it in itself, but as I said at the start I am concerned about what would happen if people knew and I'm finding it hard to assess how likely that is or how they'd react.

S
If im honest, I do find it a tad odd (as this is the first time I have heard of it), but im not going to judge you at all though.

The only way I can see people knowing about it is if you tell them. Other than that, I think you can keep this under your hat without others knowing tbh.
Rosie18
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Does your boyfriend wear them too? If he does then fair enough, you guys have fun with your unusual fetish :p:, but if he isnt comfortable wearing them himself then i'm not sure its fair that he expects you to.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (294)
65.63%
No (154)
34.38%

Watched Threads