The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well I am an Adult Baby, I wear diapers out in public all the time (and use them).
People simply do not notice you are wearing a diaper, unless they are looking for one, and most people do not know what to look for anyway.
Most people will just think you have a big bum.
I have been out for the day wearing a diaper, onesie and dungarees, no one even bats an eye lid. The only time you have to be careful is if you mess your nappy, it takes approximately 7 minutes for other people to smell you, and a poopy diaper creates a more obvious bulge.
But still, as long as you change quickly after making a dookie people are not going to notice unless they are looking for a diaper under your cloths.

How many people do you know who go around looking at other peoples bottom and crotch, for that matter how many people do you know who wear diapers ?

Most people assume that you are not wearing a diaper, so they are not looking for it, would it surprise you to know that around 5.5 million people in the UK wear diapers because they want to ?

I would not worry, you are doing a very brave, kind, caring and loving thing for your boyfriend, if he likes diapers he has probably liked them since he was a kid. No amount of persuasion is going to get him to quit diapers, the best thing you can do is be supportive. Being negitive about it will make him feel depressed and that will trigger the binge / purge cycle.

The Binge / Purge

The Binge / Purge cycle is a cycle that infantilists go through. The binge is an indulgence in wearing diapers, adult sized baby cloths, acting like a baby, using adult sized baby furniture, playing with baby toys and even eating baby food. As you can imagine this stuff is not cheap, an adult sized baby crib cost 400 quid and adult diapers are about 20 quid a pack, and adult baby cloths are anywhere from 40 quid to 200 quid.
The purge is like the baby throwing his toys out the pram. An infantilist going through a Purge throws out all baby related items, and deletes all infantilism related media / browsing history from their computer, in order to try and distance themselves from babyish things and thoughts.
This rarely works, and usually results in a waste of money.
When the next Binge starts they go and buy all the stuff they threw out again, hence the waste of money.

Support your boyfriend, let him know you are ok with him wearing diapers. This is a Psychiatric / Emotional condition that is deeply rooted in the early years of his child hood, he can not help himself anymore then you can turn the rain off.
If it helps try to think of it as a neurological condition.

Be warned, do not be surprised if he asks you to treat him like a baby. This again is a deeply rooted need that all infantilists develop in early childhood.

He is still a man he will still act like a man and he is still capable of making grown up decisions, he is just in touch with his inner toddler.
"We do not want to be with children, we want to become the child"
A famous quote by a well known adult baby.
There is nothing sexual about being an adult baby, it may surprise you to know that infantilists are in many cases at more risk from pedophiles then ordinary children. The infantilism community is globally concerned with keeping children safe, both from pedophiles and from the influence of infantilism.

There is no known cure for infantilism and only one person has ever gotten over it, but that was by suicide.

I wish you and your boyfriend all the best, and good luck.
Where did you get that statistic from about 5.5 million? hmmm I think that is an over estimation of people wearing for pleasure!.
Be aware if you did and just let things happen then eventually you will become doubly incontinent as your spynctor and bowels relax and become what is medically termed as atrophied your bodily functions just wont work anymore you just do it if you know what I mean ! Just a word of caution ! It is not as if you had a car crash and that through that you have to wear such apparel due to a accident or that you are mentally incapable of being toilet trained thus neccitating having to use pads and plastic pants!. Yes wearing a diaper and plastic pants for some psychologically feel relaxed and secure by wearing such garments. Some have been sexually abused as children (but that does not make them pedophiles ) to the contrary it makes them more deturmined to report abuse should they come across an abuse!. Some revert to wearing because of trauma in there lives ! Some just liked it when they were young and developed a liking for such apparel .
In answer to your question 1.
No because I would not intentionally be looking.

2. No I would not be shocked because there are far stranger things in life than a women waring a diaper/nappy .also how would one know wether you are wearing it for medical purposes unless your boyfriend went around shouting at the top of his voice shouting She’s wearing a nappy. Also I work with special needs who wear pads in adults they call them pads not nappies!.

3. If I knew you well and noticed obviously as a friend who would be concerned yes I would ask why you had a pad on perhaps it was for your period as some wear pads and plastic pants for heavy period flows to stop thd blood getting onto furniture seating!.

If you are comfortable wearing such apparel all well and good! if not and you wish it to be kept indoors then you must tell him , if you are nog comfortable with wearing pads for him say why don’t you wear them !. do not let him rule your life for you it’s your body . And you have right to say no that is not what I want to do!. If he likes you he will respect your wishes if he is not happy with your decition and he goes his seperate way then obviously he did not care enough to respect your wishes! And in that case there are plenty of fish in the Sea for you. Hope this is of help to you.
It isn't easy to buy tape on nappies in stores.
Erm
What a load of tosh!

The OP is probably a guy talking out his fantasies!

Anyway, nappy wearing is NOT a sign of paedophilia in general. I’ve worn them and taken part in consensual “games” with other adults. I’ve worn them out in public under my jeans and would never consider looking at a minor. Just no.
I got bored of it after a while and rarely think of it anymore - except recently after having a dream about them.
It was more a case of a willing partner being forcibly put in a nappy and having them humiliated and dominated, which only stopped if and when they said the “cut off word”. Being dominated felt really good actually - try it yourself and stop pretending you’re against it or find it weird as you’d not be on this subject in the first place. And give up with the crap about “Oh I was simply researching thing kind of thing for my studies”. B£&@?cks!
Live your one life the way you want to as you’ll only regret it when you’re too old to do the things you wished you did when you had the chance.
I have to wear them due to bladder stuff. Are you saying that’s paedophilic?
I wear due to incontinence as well.
this thread is 10 years old !!!!

:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending