The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Malinski
If you're comfortable, don't let other's opinions bother you. Alot of people may not have heard of this, so they are likely to think it's weird. But what they don't know and all.

This is true. I've been quick to judge many times. As long as you meet your own code of conduct, then so be it! :biggrin:
Reply 21
"Although he hasn't said so, I'm fairly sure his objective is to get me into nappies full time"

lmao.

Yeah, I'm going to join the pack of angry hunters and go peadophile. His infantile desires are quite disturbing IMO.
Reply 22
Hahaha what a great story you have there, Sam.

I wouldn't suspect a nappy because it's quite unusual.. I work in a care home and almost all the residents wear nappies, and they do not look bulky in that area, or at least no more than they would be as they're not small people and don't wear skinny jeans, you know?

I would be very surprised if I found out someone was wearing one for no reason, but not shocked, because I mean, I'm pretty sure I've sat next to a man wearing ladies underwear beneath his power suit on a train before, or something. People are strange, nothing is shocking these days.

If I knew her I would probably try my best to look beyond her nappy wearing ways and enjoy her company as a friend and fellow human being. But I would probably have a good laugh about it in secret, after she told me. And ask her to explain why exactly she is doing it. You say it's 'cause your boyfriend finds it hot, then fair enough I guess, I can't actually think of any "better" reason.
Reply 23
Malinski
So was I, when I first read in a magzine about a couple who wore nappies all the time, but it might be more common then you realise. And you can't judge, becuase it might be weird to us, but it's normal to someone else. Why should our opinions make them change who they are. Everyone should just be themselves. But that's what I think.

Oh definetly. There's no better person to be than yourself. :p:
If you like it then good for you. Its a free country.
Reply 25
Rosie18
Does your boyfriend wear them too?

Yes :colondollar:

Rosie18
If he does then fair enough, you guys have fun with your unusual fetish :p:, but if he isnt comfortable wearing them himself then i'm not sure its fair that he expects you to.
Reply 26
Sam Smile
Yes :colondollar:

Well then I say go for it and have fun :biggrin:
Reply 27
It doesn't make her boyfriend a paedophile:rolleyes: I am pretty sure the OP is 18 or above.

Maybe he likes ageplay- where CONSENTING ADULTS ROLEPLAY being a different age to what they are on their birth cert.
If it really bothers you then don't wear it. He can't make you do something ie wear nappies that could make you so potentially uncomfortable, it's not fair on you! Do you know why? If not, maybe ask him or talk to him about it?
I'm sorry but I find it disturbing and weird.

If I found out that somebody I knew wore nappies for non-medical reasons, I would seriously wonder about their mental health.

If you're happy, then marvellous, but I think it's bizarre.
Reply 30
PinkMobilePhone

If I found out that somebody I knew wore nappies for non-medical reasons, I would seriously wonder about their mental health.

Really? Why? I'm not knocking your opinion, I'm genuinely keen to know. I would wonder about the mental health of someone who:

- was depressed or suicidal, especially without obvious external cause
- self-harmed
- had an eating disorder
- was violent without explanation

I don't think I'd wonder about someone's mental health based on what they wore, even if it seemed unconventional or strange to me...

S
this is so interesting! My first instinct is to laugh and say you're a bit weird or shout and scream about you submitting to whatever this boy wants! But what's different is that you seem to enjoy it. It's deinitely unusual but i suppose if you feel alright with it then it's fine!
Reply 32
Whatever floats your boat I guess :smile:
Reply 33
I love the line "I think he wants to get me in nappies full time."

Honestly, if I saw you were wearing a nappy, and I knew it wasn't because you were incontinent or anything...I would think you were insane. So, I think it is very weird. Its funny, and I think you should continue to wear them, because the day you bend down too much and somebody notices, they are going to have as big a laugh as I just have. Cheers!
As long as you dont feel uncomfortable doing it, then i'd say its fine! If I knew you and you told me you wore nappies cause your boyfriend told you he liked it I'd probably just be really really..curious? I wouldnt be like WTF EW GET OUT OF MY LIFE! but some people are really closeminded and will do, so be careful who you decide to tell.

I'm interested in how the conversation was brought up too! Did he just give you a nappy? Haha this is so intriguing.
Sam Smile
Really? Why? I'm not knocking your opinion, I'm genuinely keen to know. I would wonder about the mental health of someone who:

- was depressed or suicidal, especially without obvious external cause
- self-harmed
- had an eating disorder
- was violent without explanation

I don't think I'd wonder about someone's mental health based on what they wore, even if it seemed unconventional or strange to me...

S

Well yes, I, too, would wonder about people who are depressed, self harm etc.
And under most circumstances I would say that people can wear what they like if it makes them happy - and I get that wearing a nappy does make you and your boyfriend happy....but WHY?
What is it about wearing a nappy that is appealing?
The only logical thing it can be attested to is some sort of role-playing where you are pretending to be babies. That, to me, is disturbing.
Okay, you're not a baby, but why would you want to pretend to be one in a sexual context? Moreso, why would your boyfriend want you to pretend to be one?
It seems twisted to be perfectly honest. It seems like something only a disturbed mind would find appealing.
*shrugs* - you asked.
Reply 36
xenodocheionology

I'm interested in how the conversation was brought up too! Did he just give you a nappy? Haha this is so intriguing.

Quite straightforward really. We were talking in bed one night and got on to kinky and unusual stuff, and he just said he had a thing about the idea of girls in nappies. He seemed really keen that I agreed to give it a go. A few nights later he appeared with a nappy for me.

It was only after I'd worn it that he confessed he sometimes likes to wear them too.

S
Reply 37
Sam Smile
This is SO embarrassing - but I'd welcome some input. I've been with my boyfriend since January, and after we'd been together for a couple of months he told me he was keen to put me in nappies. I was quite surprised, but I'll try almost anything once so a few nights later he dressed me up in a nappy. It didn't feel quite as weird as I thought it might, and he certainly seemed to enjoy it. After that it became a more frequent thing, and before too long I was spending the night - and sometimes the evening - in a nappy whenever we were together.

Maybe i'm stating the obvious but if you are sleeping with him do you wear the nappy then?. If he is finding you wearing a nappy a very sexual thing than i would be concerned.
Infantilism is less sexually motivated and your bf does wear a nappy also but he asks you to wear it either to include you in or for another reason.
You should sit down with him and ask him to tell you why in detail why he asks you to wear a nappy.
Reply 38
Johnni
Maybe i'm stating the obvious but if you are sleeping with him do you wear the nappy then?

Yes. When I'm sleeping with him. Not when I'm "sleeping with him". Obviously.
:wink:

Johnni
If he is finding you wearing a nappy a very sexual thing than i would be concerned.

I think I'd be concerned too if it was only about sex. It's not. He loves being together, whether in front of the TV or even studying, in nappies.

Johnni

Infantilism is less sexually motivated and your bf does wear a nappy also but he asks you to wear it either to include you in or for another reason.
You should sit down with him and ask him to tell you why in detail why he asks you to wear a nappy.

He just says he likes it. I don't think he's being difficult saying that - I just think it's really that simple for him.

S
PinkMobilePhone
Well yes, I, too, would wonder about people who are depressed, self harm etc.
And under most circumstances I would say that people can wear what they like if it makes them happy - and I get that wearing a nappy does make you and your boyfriend happy....but WHY?
What is it about wearing a nappy that is appealing?
The only logical thing it can be attested to is some sort of role-playing where you are pretending to be babies. That, to me, is disturbing.
Okay, you're not a baby, but why would you want to pretend to be one in a sexual context? Moreso, why would your boyfriend want you to pretend to be one?
It seems twisted to be perfectly honest. It seems like something only a disturbed mind would find appealing.
*shrugs* - you asked.

I think you have a very naive view of sexuality - do you think that everyone who has a fetish you don't understand has a 'disturbed mind'? The reasons behind it don't have to be logical, because it's an issue of personal preferences. I don't understand foot fetishists, but there are plenty of those and I wouldn't think someone was mentally disturbed if they found feet to be sexual.

It is true that you can potentially interpret this as the OP's boyfriend having a sexual fascination with childhood, but I think it very unlikely that it means he actually feels sexually attracted to children. Tons of people have sexual fantasies which involve roleplaying things which would, if carried out by the people their roles actually depict, be illegal. Look at rape fantasies - rape is a horrific act and not something anyone of sound mind would want to experience, but fantasies where a man 'rapes' his partner with them both agreeing to it beforehand are not that uncommon. I myself have known girls who like the idea of being dominated almost to the point of rape and I didn't find it disturbing at all. In fact, look at something extremely common - women dressed up as school girls for fancy dress. Men generally think this is sexy (I certainly did, at a recent school disco night!) and no one bats an eyelid at this, and yet you could say that has undertones of wanting to have sex with minors.

The fact is that taboo subjects and things which would be unadmissable in other contexts very often become a fascination in sexuality, because the sexual interaction between two people is very private and allows them to explore all sorts of weird desires. If you think that sex and sexuality should not go further than ordinary practices, you're denying people expression in one of the most fundamentally private areas of their lives.

Latest

Trending

Trending