Starting A111 Discovering the Arts and Humanities in February 2021 - Open University

Watch this thread
kcthepandabear
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello!
I'm starting this module in about a month and wanted to connect with others before the course begins to chat and see how everyone is faring.
Advertisement
heleninfrance
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I'm looking into this course for next year so I'd be grateful to see how you guys do on it!
Good luck!
Bonnybooboo
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kcthepandabear)
Hello!
I'm starting this module in about a month and wanted to connect with others before the course begins to chat and see how everyone is faring.
I'm also starting this course for classical studies and I've started getting ahead. Wish you all the best in your studies
Advertisement
HeatherPG
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kcthepandabear)
Hello!
Me too!
Aniseedtwist
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I just registered yesterday to start A111 end Jan. My plan is to do Art History and possibly Spanish. First time studying for many many years! Excited to start 🙂
Advertisement
Volpe13
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I had some "issues" with my application (all my own fault, OU has been extremely supportive and helpful) but I´m hoping to start A111 on the 23rd. If your looking for a study buddy count me in!
Livkid
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
Hey, I’m starting this in Feb for English Lit
Advertisement
Carlie550
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Hi, just registered for this module too, first step on my way to a degree in Classical Studies. Haven't studied for anything this way before so am more than a little nervous!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads