MM1245
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bilkis Adnan)
The university usually sends an email to the email address provided by you in your application. If you have given the email address of your referee that's probably where you expect them to contact you. I received an interview call on 11th March too, the email was sent on the address given on my application.
So they sent your interview invite on your referee's email address?
Bilkis Adnan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No, they sent the invite to you, they sent the email on your address. You should expect an email on your email address.
bubbleteamaniac
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by MM1245)
Did the university contact your referee, because I applied in mid-December and my referee hasn't heard from them yet?
I'm not sure, but i don't think they contacted my referee as she was quite surprised when i told her the news.
They probably just sent it to the email i used to create my application/the one i entered in the application form.
Sorry if this doesn't help much
MM1245
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by bubbleteamaniac)
I'm not sure, but i don't think they contacted my referee as she was quite surprised when i told her the news.
They probably just sent it to the email i used to create my application/the one i entered in the application form.
Sorry if this doesn't help much
Hi. So did they already send you an interview offer without contacting your referee first?
MM1245
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Bilkis Adnan)
No, they sent the invite to you, they sent the email on your address. You should expect an email on your email address.
But do they contact your referee before they send you an interview invite?
Bilkis Adnan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
But do they contact your referee before they send you an interview invite?
No they don't. To my knowledge they don't
aaaddaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
International student here. Just submitted my application
nangsaw
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
International- interview in March
lebronto3011
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
International student here- got an interview for late April
nilmursit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
me too

(Original post by lebronto3011)
MM1245
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
same. Do we know what to expect from the interview or how to prepare for it?
(Original post by nilmursit)
me too
(Original post by lebronto3011)
MM1245
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nangsaw)
International- interview in March
When did you get an interview invite?
nangsaw
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
13 hrs ago
MM1245
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by nangsaw)
13 hrs ago
And also when did you apply?
nangsaw
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
And also when did you apply?
November 3rd
Eme223
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Just got an interview for the end of April and applied 2 days ago 😂 this is my first invite wow...didn't actually think I would get any 🥺🥺
DuncanMyBiscuit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What is the Crewe campus like and what is Crewe like to live in? I’ve got an offer for Crewe in 2022 and would like to know how the current Crewe students are finding the university so far as there is very little information out there.

Apologies if this should be in a different thread, I couldn’t find anywhere more appropriate to post.
Mina_xo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DuncanMyBiscuit)
What is the Crewe campus like and what is Crewe like to live in? I’ve got an offer for Crewe in 2022 and would like to know how the current Crewe students are finding the university so far as there is very little information out there.

Apologies if this should be in a different thread, I couldn’t find anywhere more appropriate to post.
The 2021 cohort are all online until may this year, therefore the crewe med students (along with Buckingham) haven’t actually had teaching on campus yet.
mariaxam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Eme223)
Just got an interview for the end of April and applied 2 days ago 😂 this is my first invite wow...didn't actually think I would get any 🥺🥺
congrats!! are you international?
Ryan0712
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mina_xo)
Ecolier is partially right, but just to add - Students can actually get student finance tuition loan towards tuition fees for this course but it will be capped at around £6250 or so per year (which is obviously a tiny chunk of the yearly fees😂).

However, since you are a graduate, you can’t get any student finance tuition loan towards this course as it isn’t a graduate course. You can still get a maintenance loan though, if you’re eligible to receive that.

I’ve just started at this Med school (and I’m a grad) so I discussed all of this with student finance when I was applying.
Hi, is the first maintenance loan paid January or September?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (319)
52.64%
No (287)
47.36%

Watched Threads