The Student Room Group

University of Buckingham A100 January 2022 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thanks4helping
does the university ask successful applicants to pay a deposit to secure their place within few days or weeks upon releasing their offers?

https://www.buckingham.ac.uk/admissions/fees/deposits

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 401
is an unconditional offer issued without completing the DBS check and Occupational Health? Or is the acceptance based on the conditional offer?

unconditional offers are given if you meet the requirements of your offer. so that's usually just your grades and any english language requirements. DBS and occupational health checks are done after you accept your offer.
Reply 402
Thanks. Will I be receiving an unconditional offer after receiving a conditional offer?

yes, unless you've already met the conditions when they give out offers
Original post by leeeuuuhh
are you guys ordering the workbooks to your accomdation?

I am not sure how it works....but I guess they asked only for the billing address right.......so I am guessing we will have to collect the workbooks from the uni maybe
Yet another reminder that group chats are not allowed on TSR.

This is for your safety as we don't know who makes them and who joins them.

Please do not ask for them, or advertise them and continue your discussion in this thread.

This rule includes via PM.

Post originally created by ecolier.
Reply 405
Hi, did anyone here put someone as their reference for their med application, that’s not their teacher or anyone from school? If yes, do you think they would accept a reference from my charity volunteer manager?
Reply 406
Original post by gcsesppp
Hi, did anyone here put someone as their reference for their med application, that’s not their teacher or anyone from school? If yes, do you think they would accept a reference from my charity volunteer manager?

I don't know for sure, but I think they would

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending