congrats!! are you international?
Thank you! Yes I am
Mina_xo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Ryan0712)
Hi, is the first maintenance loan paid January or September?
Hey, it is paid in January as they wait until the course starts and you have registered.
7strawberries
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hello everyone, I haven’t done my application yet but I was wondering if the interview will be online or not as the website talks about doing the interview at the actual university which is unusual due to Covid.
mariaxam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 7strawberries)
Hello everyone, I haven’t done my application yet but I was wondering if the interview will be online or not as the website talks about doing the interview at the actual university which is unusual due to Covid.
hi! I wasn't sure either but I think they're going to wait to see what happens with covid to decide. I know that other unis e.g. Kent and Medway had stated that they would have MMI's and prefer for people to come IN for them but then covid got a lot worse so they moved them online.
I guess once you've submitted and (hopefully!) got an interview they will confirm the logistics. Are you international?
Eme223
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by 7strawberries)
They're doing digital MMIs. All selection events should be online due to covid this year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (320)
52.63%
No (288)
47.37%

Watched Threads