The Student Room Group

What school subjects bore you?

I would say most of religious education for me.
Maths
PE
Science
Maths. Numbers be hard. I be dumb.
languages
Reply 4
PE
Geography
Photography
Reply 5
everything
Reply 6
Maths was dry.
Sciences were okay, though they got repetitive after a while. I hated having to sit there and recite information over and over again for exams.
Psychology is somewhat similar in nature, except it's saved by the fact that I find human behaviour fascinating. I like it when I'm studying something more obviously connected to people and it feels more exploratory.
PE had potential to be fun, if only there weren't the same sports over and over again and if only the athletic ones weren't favoured.
Human geography (in the overall GCSE Geography specification) was fun. Physical geography was a matter of reciting information again.
French. It was universally known as gossip time in my class, for which I was a faithful audience munching on my hypothetical popcorn.
- English
- PE
- Languages

All of these subjects bored me to death......
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh and music. I did not see the point of it.
Reply 10
OP looks like a bot
Original post by TrES2b
everything

everyone saying ALLL the skl subjects bored them, just out of interest what are u guys doing/studying now? did u find some kind of alternative route that worked for u?
Reply 12
English and History

I could not pay attention in lesson or write an essay to save my life
IT and RE 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Reply 14
I was bored most of the time in school, tbh
FRENCH!! We had the typical angry French teacher with severe anger management issues... it provided a tad bit of entertainment to the class. Watching her get angry was all I went for 😂😁
Reply 16
Original post by blueham1
everyone saying ALLL the skl subjects bored them, just out of interest what are u guys doing/studying now? did u find some kind of alternative route that worked for u?

i want to be a nurse so I need to study bio and chem and math but once i get into nursing school ill enjoy it its just a process
Maths, numbers were hard enough, then came the letters.
Original post by LeeDacE
I would say most of religious education for me.

This is one of my best. Maybe you can create interest in it just to do away with the boredom

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending