The Student Room Group

Junk food

Now before you judge me as a fat guy I’m your normal build maybe a bit short at 69kg and 175cm (5’9) 17 year old boy with normal fat and muscle levels.
Recently my parents haven’t been able to get much food and ingredients due to coronavirus and so I’ve started craving more and more junk. But every time I buy junk food my parents get onto me for not eating their cooked food.
Is anyone else experiencing this and what you done to tackle this because I just cannot keep eating junk food.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Wesxmm
Now before you judge me as a fat guy I’m your normal build maybe a bit short at 69kg and 175cm (5’9) 17 year old boy with normal fat and muscle levels.
Recently my parents haven’t been able to get much food and ingredients due to coronavirus and so I’ve started craving more and more junk. But every time I buy junk food my parents get onto me for not eating their cooked food.
Is anyone else experiencing this and what you done to tackle this because I just cannot keep eating junk food.

fat or not, i guess this has to do more with control. there's nothing wrong with a bit of junk food as long as you don't stop eating your parents' cooked meals because of it. we all have cravings. just don't eat junk food at stupid times... like when you're supposed to be having your dinner :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by nhsia
fat or not, i guess this has to do more with control. there's nothing wrong with a bit of junk food as long as you don't stop eating your parents' cooked meals because of it. we all have cravings. just don't eat junk food at stupid times... like when you're supposed to be having your dinner :biggrin:

Yeah true I guess. But sometimes they don’t even make dinner and expect me to just eat an apple wth
find a hobby
Reply 4
Original post by Wesxmm
Yeah true I guess. But sometimes they don’t even make dinner and expect me to just eat an apple wth

well if your parents don't make dinner, i don't think they have a right in asking you not to eat junk food lmao. i'm so confused as to how they expect you to be satisfied with eating an apple for dinner.
maybe have a go at cooking urself simple meals every so often?

Quick Reply

Latest