Small boobs

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I found out that my boyfriend used to follow a few different hastags for big boobs on instagram (of all places). So I asked him if he prefered bigger or smaller boobs, for reference mine are C cup which apparently average but in this day and age they are classed as small. My boyfriend says that he prefers small, so I brought up what I had found and he says that he doesn't prefer bigger boobs but he wanted to just SEE boobs. Which (if the girls could back me up here) is NOT true, if you type in big boobs, you clearly wanna see big boobs. He then later admits that he did used to prefer them but not he only prefers mine then following that with "but yours aren't small". So I am wondering, do guys actually prefer to see bigger boobs. Like if your girlfriend just happenes to have bigger boobs would you want them to be smaller. And if your girlfriend just happened to have smaller boobs would you want them to be bigger?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Most guys dont fixate on the size, like he said it wasnt an issue.
You are reading far too deep into this.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Most guys dont fixate on the size, like he said it wasnt an issue.
You are reading far too deep into this.
But it turned out that he did prefer biggee boobs, I read somewhere on here that guys prefer shape more than size?
TrES2b
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I found out that my boyfriend used to follow a few different hastags for big boobs on instagram (of all places). So I asked him if he prefered bigger or smaller boobs, for reference mine are C cup which apparently average but in this day and age they are classed as small. My boyfriend says that he prefers small, so I brought up what I had found and he says that he doesn't prefer bigger boobs but he wanted to just SEE boobs. Which (if the girls could back me up here) is NOT true, if you type in big boobs, you clearly wanna see big boobs. He then later admits that he did used to prefer them but not he only prefers mine then following that with "but yours aren't small". So I am wondering, do guys actually prefer to see bigger boobs. Like if your girlfriend just happenes to have bigger boobs would you want them to be smaller. And if your girlfriend just happened to have smaller boobs would you want them to be bigger?
he likes yours is what hes saying maybe he does like big and small or he doesnt have a prefrence most dont but he likes yours so dont stress it
Adrianna100
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Get boob implants then?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TrES2b)
he likes yours is what hes saying maybe he does like big and small or he doesnt have a prefrence most dont but he likes yours so dont stress it
I'm just paranoid that mine aren't good enough I guess, thanks ❤️
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Adrianna100)
Get boob implants then?
So you agree that bigger are better? Also I can't afford it at the moment, and it just makes your boobs lumpy and saggy in 10 years any way
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
But it turned out that he did prefer bigger boobs, I read somewhere on here that guys prefer shape more than size?
Meh, boobs are boobs :dontknow: Preference doesnt mean he'll only date women with a larger chest.
TrES2b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'm just paranoid that mine aren't good enough I guess, thanks ❤️
it shows you really like him but I promise you don't stress it he loves you for you not for chest <3
Anonymous #1
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
Meh, boobs are boobs :dontknow: Preference doesnt mean he'll only date women with a larger chest.
True, tbh he's very sweet so he wouldn't leave me for having small ones. Just very insecure whether he is telling the truth about no caring about size. Thanks ❤️
Anonymous #1
it shows you really like him but I promise you don't stress it he loves you for you not for chest <3
Thanks, I just wish he loved my chest TOO. Having body dysmorphia growing up ****ed me over tbh
TrES2b
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Thanks, I just wish he loved my chest TOO. Having body dysmorphia growing up ****ed me over tbh
i feel you bbg and from what I can gather he seems to love all of you and i hope one day you will too 🥺

it gets better day by day i promise know you're not alone and I'm always here to talk
username3477548
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im a girl and Im straight but anyways lemme tell you I like my small boobs lmao cuz theres many pros lol.
so dw!! neither are bad and it doesnt mean anything at all
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Girl, your boobs don't sound small at all or big, which is a good thing! Average is perfect. I think you're over thinking trust me he loves you for being you! I have smaller boobs, I hate my boobs but I get used to it.

Love yourself for who you are and what you have ❤❤❤
Anonymous #1
i feel you bbg and from what I can gather he seems to love all of you and i hope one day you will too 🥺

it gets better day by day i promise know you're not alone and I'm always here to talk
Aww that's honestly so sweet, thank yoy so much you made my day ❤️
Anonymous #1
(Original post by vix.xvi)
Im a girl and Im straight but anyways lemme tell you I like my small boobs lmao cuz theres many pros lol.
so dw!! neither are bad and it doesnt mean anything at all
I mean I'm bi and I prefer small/average boobs on women because I like the more tomboy kind of girls. I literally ****ing appluad you for not giving a damn what guys think, I like my boobs sometimes cuz they make my body look nice but I have image problems and social anxiety so it affects my alot what people think. You are awesome wish I ahd your confidence 😁 and I bet you look GORG
Anonymous #1
(Original post by gracieee16)
Girl, your boobs don't sound small at all or big, which is a good thing! Average is perfect. I think you're over thinking trust me he loves you for being you! I have smaller boobs, I hate my boobs but I get used to it.

Love yourself for who you are and what you have ❤❤❤
I'm glad I'm not completely flat chested, but in some tops and hoodies it'd be easy to mistake me as a boy. I guess as a girl with not much of a feminine face I wish my body was more feminine 😅 but you have a point ❤️
nhsia
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i don't think you should feel insecure about it. i'd say it's normal for guys to search such things but big or small, if he is okay with your size, there is no issue. i wouldn't worry about it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Big tits are nice to look at but, when you're in person, quality beats quantity. My first GF had ****ing 32DDs and, trust me, not all it's cracked up to be
WetTap
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
smaller boobs > bigger boobs any day of the week big ones get in the way and I find women with big boobs not as attractive
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (154)
41.73%
Not yet, but I will soon (68)
18.43%
No (147)
39.84%

Watched Threads