The Student Room Group

Ex has pictures of me in his phone, scared what hell do with them

my ex has pictures of me in his phone. just selfies of me fully clothed that i sent him before. now after breaking up hes rlly pissed off at me and hates me. im scared what he will do with the pictures. can any guys help me out on what they would do.
idk i just have this gut feeling that he wants some kind of revenge.
if u broke up with your girl would you delete pictures of her on your phone.
You’re fully clothed so there’s not much he can do since everyone sees you fully clothed lol I might delete pics of ex bf depends. If I broke up with him, I would delete them cos I don’t like him anymore. If he broke up with me, i probably wouldn’t cos I’d still like him and want those memories. There’s no need to worry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by BluMoon06
You’re fully clothed so there’s not much he can do since everyone sees you fully clothed lol I might delete pics of ex bf depends. If I broke up with him, I would delete them cos I don’t like him anymore. If he broke up with me, i probably wouldn’t cos I’d still like him and want those memories. There’s no need to worry :smile:

i just thought he could use apps to remove clothes since hes super angry with me coz the breakup was very sudden and i didnt rlly give a good reason other than im not happy and dont feel comfortable. just feel likes he wants some sort of revenge to get back with me or something. like blackmail me. idk how far hell go.
1) does he know how to do that cos he’ll have to be fairly experienced with photoshop to edit in a naked body that’s similar to yours
2) have you tried talking to people like your parents about this. He doesn’t have nudes so you shouldn’t get in trouble
:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by BluMoon06
1) does he know how to do that cos he’ll have to be fairly experienced with photoshop to edit in a naked body that’s similar to yours
2) have you tried talking to people like your parents about this. He doesn’t have nudes so you shouldn’t get in trouble
:smile:

i havent told my parents coz theyll kill me if they found out i had a bf. but im probably just overthinking this. he was never horrible to me so i dont think he would do such a thing.
Original post by Anonymous
i havent told my parents coz theyll kill me if they found out i had a bf. but im probably just overthinking this. he was never horrible to me so i dont think he would do such a thing.

You should be good then. Is there anyone else you can talk to? Like a trusted adult
if the photos of you are fully clothed then it might not be a problem
but there is a chance he use it against you like share it to his friends
(edited 3 years ago)
Nothing you can do about hypotheticals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending