nousername01
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor? Im doing an inspector calls, Macbeth, a Christmas carol, unseen poetry and in year 11. Exam board: AQA.
Last edited by nousername01; 1 year ago
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nousername01)
Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor?
heyyyyyy sure but what novels/plays are you doing and under what exam board and what year are you in?
nousername01
Rep:
Oh yeah, forgot to add that in, I'll edit.

(Original post by 273544)
heyyyyyy sure but what novels/plays are you doing and under what exam board and what year are you in?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Try flashcards.
nousername01
Rep:
(Original post by tinygirl96)
Try flashcards.
Yeah, I use flash cards for everything but English tbh. I normally just write block paragraphs and highlight the quotes.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh yeah, forgot to add that in, I'll edit.
I can help with Macbeth and unseen poetry but that's pretty much it and I'm also in year 11 but have a different exam border (eduqas) : )
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
color code everything
nousername01
Rep:
(Original post by tinygirl96)
color code everything
Thanks, good idea.
nousername01
Rep:
I can help with Macbeth and unseen poetry but that's pretty much it and I'm also in year 11 but have a different exam border (eduqas) : )
ooo okay cool. I don't think the exam board should make much of a difference?
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ooo okay cool. I don't think the exam board should make much of a difference?
not really when it comes to literature and if you have discord do you want to talk on there?
username5490552
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
i do macbeth & Christmas carol
nousername01
Rep:
not really when it comes to literature and if you have discord do you want to talk on there?
Uh I dont but I can get it
nousername01
Rep:
(Original post by chryssucks)
i do macbeth & Christmas carol
Hey, what year are you in?
username5490552
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, what year are you in?
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Uh I dont but I can get it
Once u get it add
tell me when u see this please
Last edited by 273544; 1 year ago
nousername01
Rep:
Once u get it add
XxPaula-EwaXx#4934
Okay, cool
nousername01
Rep:
(Original post by chryssucks)
Okay cool, what do you wanna do revision on?
unknown_akh
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
can i help my discord is unknown_akh
unknown_akh
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Once u get it add
XxPaula-EwaXx#4934
i have sent you a friend request on discord
joyceemx
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone want to do revision together for English literature and share notes and stuff (its my weakest subject) and does anyone know a good, affordable tutor? Im doing an inspector calls, Macbeth, a Christmas carol, unseen poetry and in year 11. Exam board: AQA.
I recommend gcsepod for scene summaries and Mr Bruff for eng lit character analysis and english lang (i got a 9 in my eng lang mock bc of his videos)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads