Small.
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

small hit different, big just get burnt every time ahahah
Reply 2
small
they get nice and crispy
small
big, the potatoes taste better for some reason bc they're in bigger pieces i guess ??? lmao
Original post by pendragola
big, the potatoes taste better for some reason bc they're in bigger pieces i guess ??? lmao

right, good point..
small
Life size
Reply 8
Big and crispy
- Filo pastry is not it. The other pastry , whatever it is so much better it actually makes the samosa better, filo is so thin and does nothing for it and is wierd
- Also chicken has to be shredded
- Potatoes have to be all mushed
- Good amount of peas
- My mums own recipe tbh. Don't like how the ones from outside taste idk why .
- Not spicy ones either, and chutney as well taste also not really spicy but still need the the taste somewhat
Lol i know you didn't ask for that but I just felt like giving it. Also, if you're burning your big samosa; it's as you ain't paying attention and haven't got it on the right heat
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Bismah I
Big and crispy
- Filo pastry is not it. The other pastry , whatever it is so much better it actually makes the samosa better, filo is so thin and does nothing for it and is wierd
- Also chicken has to be shredded
- Potatoes have to be all mushed
- Good amount of peas
- My mums own recipe tbh. Don't like how the ones from outside taste idk why .
- Not spicy ones either, and chutney as well taste also not really spicy but still need the the taste somewhat
Lol i know you didn't ask for that but I just felt like giving it. Also, if you're burning your big samosa; it's as you ain't paying attention and haven't got it on the right heat

no worries, ya mum has a very nice recipe, tenk youu (:
Original post by imsleepingmate
no worries, ya mum has a very nice recipe, tenk youu (:

aw that's sweet , What do you like in yours x
Chocolate and extra large! :drool:
Original post by Bismah I
aw that's sweet , What do you like in yours x

No worries, we don't make them we buy them most of the time. I prefer the smaller ones but if the big ones i don't mind which ones when i'm hungry. But on Ramadan they hit different haha (: x
Reply 13
Small ones are much better. They have a better stuffing to pastry ratio imo.
Small defo, no cap

Only the elite know the flaky, crispy, baby samosa's are the best :u: jk jk all of them are amazing
Big but with not too much filling because then you have more of the nice crispy shell
No worries, we don't make them we buy them most of the time. I prefer the smaller ones but if the big ones i don't mind which ones when i'm hungry. But on Ramadan they hit different haha (: x

fairs, definitely hit differently in Ramadan
I like them with mayonnaise. :drool:
Original post by Sabertooth
I like them with mayonnaise. :drool:

and chutney (:
and chutney (:

:nah:

Quick Reply

Latest