The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Portfolios

I've applied and have received my confirmation of application email but have not gotten the email to tell me how and where to send the portfolio to. The deadline is the 5th of January. Which is when then open from their holidays. What do I do?
Are you sure you haven’t received an email with the instructions? Have you tried typing it in your inbox search tool. I suggest checking it throughly by typing on portfolio or any other keywords in case it comes up
Or you should check your junk mail box too
If you can’t find anything then I’m not really sure what you can do since the uni would be closed :/
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 2
Original post by honeymoontea
Are you sure you haven’t received an email with the instructions? Have you tried typing it in your inbox search tool. I suggest checking it throughly by typing on portfolio or any other keywords in case it comes up
Or you should check your junk mail box too
If you can’t find anything then I’m not really sure what you can do since the uni would be closed :/

I have tried and looked everywhere but thank you! Very kind of you :smile:
Original post by SophieeeN
I have tried and looked everywhere but thank you! Very kind of you :smile:

It’s alright
It’s just a bad situation I don’t understand why they’ve done that when the equerries team won’t be available to answer questions etc when this is urgent for example
Do you think you could send an email anyway? Idk so in a way it’s proof of something happens
Have you looked online on the uni website it may say what you need to do
Reply 4
Original post by honeymoontea
It’s alright
It’s just a bad situation I don’t understand why they’ve done that when the equerries team won’t be available to answer questions etc when this is urgent for example
Do you think you could send an email anyway? Idk so in a way it’s proof of something happens
Have you looked online on the uni website it may say what you need to do

Yeah I have just sent an email even though I don't think it'll do much (Just hoping *fingers crossed*)
I have checked the website but there really isn't much there
Thank you so much though :smile:
Yeah I have just sent an email even though I don't think it'll do much (Just hoping *fingers crossed*)
I have checked the website but there really isn't much there
Thank you so much though :smile:

That’s ok! no worries
I hope it’ll all be ok eventually though, good luck with your applications
I've applied and have received my confirmation of application email but have not gotten the email to tell me how and where to send the portfolio to. The deadline is the 5th of January. Which is when then open from their holidays. What do I do?

Worst come to the worst you can have it ready to send on the same day; call them first thing in the morning to get the instructions and send it same day. If the deadline was in the morning you can explain your situation I'm sure they would understand.

Unis are having to be more lenient due to to COVID.
Original post by leopard202
Worst come to the worst you can have it ready to send on the same day; call them first thing in the morning to get the instructions and send it same day. If the deadline was in the morning you can explain your situation I'm sure they would understand.

Unis are having to be more lenient due to to COVID.

Yeah that’s deffo a good idea

Hi Sophie, I spoke with our admissions team regarding your post and they have confirmed that you are not to worry about a deadline of 5th January as that does not apply to us. If you have not heard back from admissions yet, can you please send me a DM and I will help to provide you with a more accurate update and any next steps.

Thanks

Steph @ENU

Quick Reply

Latest