as a women i find girls attractive but wouldn't date a girl. What does this make me?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im a girl btw. what does it mean to be attracted to girls but would never even think about dating one. like i find girls really pretty and hot but i dont like them romantically or sexually.
with boys its harder to find them attractive straight away but i am attracted to them romantically and sexually.
I just instantly find girls attractive when i see them but with boys it takes me a while to see how hot they are.
what does this acc make me?
Foxehh
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Being able to point out that someone is pretty with no other feelings doesnt mean anything. Most people can point out when someone of either gender is conventionally attractive.
Last edited by Foxehh; 1 year ago
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I don't think platonic attraction is often labelled, I'd still think heterosexual.

Generally (tangential to your OP but worth a mention) you can have platonic crushes that don't have a romantic/sexual element.
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
im a girl btw. what does it mean to be attracted to girls but would never even think about dating one. like i find girls really pretty and hot but i dont like them romantically or sexually.
with boys its harder to find them attractive straight away but i am attracted to them romantically and sexually.
I just instantly find girls attractive when i see them but with boys it takes me a while to see how hot they are.
what does this acc make me?
It makes you whatever you want?
Ultimately saying "I don't want to date or have sex with girls but they can be pretty" will make most people think 'straight' or possibly 'repressed bisexual', but it's up to you what you want to identify as.
Confused Giraffe
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am different but similar. I find girls attractive and sexually, really hot. But I wouldn't date one. I find guys attractive, and I would date them [?] But I am not attracted to them sexually. I go by queer, but I tend to like labels, sometimes. So is there something for that?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads