MSc Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Management 2021/22 Imperial

Watch
Jeet.P
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Didn’t see any IEM thread for 2021/22 admissions on here, so starting a new one here. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
whitefalcon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for starting the thread. Have you or anyone else heard back on anything yet?
Jeet.P
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by whitefalcon)
Thanks for starting the thread. Have you or anyone else heard back on anything yet?
Hey! I submitted my application on 12th December and got an invite for interview on 18th December. Haven't heard back from them since, but I assumed thats because of the Christmas holidays. Hopefully I hear back from them soon.

Do you mind sharing your profile and your timeline?

I am an international student, currently studying in the US.
whitefalcon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Jeet.P)
Hey! I submitted my application on 12th December and got an invite for interview on 18th December. Haven't heard back from them since, but I assumed thats because of the Christmas holidays. Hopefully I hear back from them soon.

Do you mind sharing your profile and your timeline?

I am an international student, currently studying in the US.
Sent you a PM!
hymaad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am waiting for some updates as well. Submitted my application in late Nov and finished the interview in mid Dec I guess the offers will be out in very late Jan but I heard some of my friends who did the interview in late Dec got WL already. Quite surprising that LSE works faster than IC this year.
Jeet.P
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by hymaad)
I am waiting for some updates as well. Submitted my application in late Nov and finished the interview in mid Dec I guess the offers will be out in very late Jan but I heard some of my friends who did the interview in late Dec got WL already. Quite surprising that LSE works faster than IC this year.
Hey! I recently recieved my offer on 21st January from IC. I met someone else on here too who received and accepted the offer for IEM around mid December. Do you mind sharing your profile and where you're from? I'm an international student finishing my undergraduate degree in the U.S.

I hope you hear back from them soon! Keep in touch.
whitefalcon
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Heard back recently and received my offer 7-8 weeks after the interview. All the best to everyone - hope you hear back soon!
oelismoney
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hey everyone,

I submitted my application for IEM on the 30th of January and my references were uploaded on the 6th of Feb. Unfortunately, I haven't heard back yet and am curious about how long it usually takes to get an invitation for an interview? Any tips on that would be much appreciated!

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
11.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (136)
24.55%
Live streaming events (47)
8.48%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.39%
A uni comparison tool (129)
23.29%
An in-person event when available (124)
22.38%