paper 1 section b

Watch this thread
Mohammad 2976
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
in my school for English language paper 1 question 5 we are advised to start and end with the same subject (cyclical structure) so we always start with the weather and end with the weather. could anyone give me a grade 7/8/9 story about anything u want or can you just right down any high level similes, metaphors or even one line sentences?
also do u guys know any websites to improve your English grades online or any very good revision guide
Tilz.03
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Mr bruff has a brilliant YouTube channel for gcse English. If I still had my gcse notes I’d send you mine as I consistently had full marks in my part b but I gave them to the school
nousername01
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mohammad 2976)
in my school for English language paper 1 question 5 we are advised to start and end with the same subject (cyclical structure) so we always start with the weather and end with the weather. could anyone give me a grade 7/8/9 story about anything u want or can you just right down any high level similes, metaphors or even one line sentences?
also do u guys know any websites to improve your English grades online or any very good revision guide
I think that maybe revision guides for English language are kinda pointless, especially for creative writing and you should just keep practicing and doing questions over and over again?
Mohammad 2976
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Tilz.03)
Mr bruff has a brilliant YouTube channel for gcse English. If I still had my gcse notes I’d send you mine as I consistently had full marks in my part b but I gave them to the school
that would be really helpful if you can
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (38)
26.21%
As I expected (47)
32.41%
Harder (53)
36.55%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.83%

Watched Threads