Happy New Year! <3

Watch
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Just wanted to wish you all a good new year before I end up royally sloshed

This year has been a tough one for us all but let's hope for a better one this year. Chin up :heart:
Last edited by MidgetFever; 8 months ago
Ni fa
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!
Moonlight Rain
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Lol why can’t people just wait for a few hours ...
Happy new year tho
username5457326
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Happy new year tho
Some of us have plans, I don't want to be on my phone later since it's my first new years with the fiancee.
Ni fa
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Moonlight rain)
Happy new year tho
My New Year was tbh an hour ago. It has something to do with time zones I believe. Yeh, 5th grade geography lesson.
Ni fa
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Some of us have plans, I don't want to be on my phone later since it's my first new years with the fiancee.
Awww. Hope you guys enjoy.
Foxehh
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
You too!
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ni fa)
Awww. Hope you guys enjoy.
We most certainly will, thank you!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Happy new year MF :hugs:
Bad man ting 70
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Everyone is saying happy new year but 2021 is going to be the same as 2020 if not worse because covid cases are worsening. Atleast 2020 we had January and February without the pandemic but 2021 is going to be probably the majority of it with lockdowns and a load of restrictions which will be through the whole year then probably for another few years as well. There is a new strain of the virus as well so the vaccine won't cover that and also the vaccine is probably not going to be for everyone for a few years and even then people aren't going to it.
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bad man ting 70)
Everyone is saying happy new year but 2021 is going to be the same as 2020 if not worse because covid cases are worsening. Atleast 2020 we had January and February without the pandemic but 2021 is going to be probably the majority of it with lockdowns and a load of restrictions which will be through the whole year then probably for another few years as well. There is a new strain of the virus as well so the vaccine won't cover that and also the vaccine is probably not going to be for everyone for a few years and even then people aren't going to it.
Did you have to ruin such a positive thread? You could’ve posted this on the other threads this is being debated on. 🙄😭
Ni fa
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bad man ting 70)
It’s a harsh reality. But let’s be on euphoria for one night. We don’t know how it’ll be but for now let it be.
Bad man ting 70
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
Did you have to ruin such a positive thread? You could’ve posted this on the other threads this is being debated on. 🙄😭
I'm sorry but its reality and also people might be getting there hopes up for normality but we are a long way off. Not trying to be rude though. A good thing might be though that students might get free grades again. Its not even a debate because its true and that's really it
Last edited by Bad man ting 70; 8 months ago
Bad man ting 70
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Ni fa)
It’s a harsh reality. But let’s be on euphoria for one night. We don’t know how it’ll be but for now let it be.
Yes unfortunately
5hyl33n
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Just wanted to wish you all a good new year before I end up royally sloshed

This year has been a tough one for us all but let's hope for a better one this year. Chin up :heart:
Happy New Year Midget Fever! Thank you for all your support on TSR!

Enjoy tonight with your fiancé x
monstera141
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
happy new year! 2021 has the potential to be better than 2020, and setting short term reachable goals will help us through it good luck everyone I hope you are all well and as happy as you can be in the current times!
fish finger fan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Happy new year all. Hopefully 2021 is A LOT better. There’s certainly hope for the not too distant future.
GCSE_Rockstar32
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Happy New Year in advance ! Even though we are entering 2021, with COVID-19, we can still manage to make a positive year . I wish everyone a positive year and to progress as better people.
username5161072
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Freedom of speech also applies to me when I say LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS FOR ONCE.

Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.09%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.37%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.7%
I need help with my personal statement (64)
42.95%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
24.16%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.01%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed