The Student Room Group

SCARED!!

Ok so me and another boy was sending nudes and i accidentally saved a video!!!! I quickly sent proof i deleted it off my camera roll and recently deleted and im panicking and he said 'don't worry its fine' loads of times but im just getting worked up and panicked! Idk what to do i feel like ive ruined everything
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so me and another boy was sending nudes and i accidentally saved a video!!!! I quickly sent proof i deleted it off my camera roll and recently deleted and im panicking and he said 'don't worry its fine' loads of times but im just getting worked up and panicked! Idk what to do i feel like ive ruined everything

You saved it by mistake. **** happens, I wouldn’t worry about it, if this guy stops talking to you bc of that he was a waste of time to begin with
Happens all the time it’s really not an issue just shake it off man
Reply 3
I can't - I've got paranoia and I'm scared.
Reply 4
He said 'I know it was an accident and you didn't mean to'. Should i relax because i feel like i'm getting the cold shoulder and it makes me feel on ease but he did say that he still is going to help me with something?

Should I calm my dumb self down, I wish I didn't have bad mental health its a burden, i'm so sorry!

why are you sending them in the first place i-
Reply 6
why are you sending them in the first place i-

I'm sorry for annoying you, I won't ask for any help again its fine. I may as well just die, whats the point? all im doing is upsetting other people.
I'm sorry for annoying you, I won't ask for any help again its fine. I may as well just die, whats the point? all im doing is upsetting other people.

What? No! You made a mistake that's all there is to it.
Have a happy new year 🖤💜

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending