The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Stop referring to it as
“Getting sex off girls” for a start.... 🤷🏼*♀️
life's not fair - wow !? who knew
Stop thinking of sex as something you "get off" girls like they are inanimate objects and start treating them right. You'll get way more attention by coming off as mature and treating sex as another as aspect of a relationship than trying to be a top shagger
(edited 3 years ago)
"get sex off girls"
"had one stolen from me"

you are a virgin for a reason. stay that way and stay far away from all women.
Reply 5
Boo hoo. Being desperate is not attractive to women.
Reply 6
:facepalm:
Original post by Anonymous
Still a virgin guy with no chance of getting laid all my mates get lucky and get sex off girls but I'm always turned down I had one stolen from me when I was about to take her to bed how do I improve my chances?

Download Grindr and meet men. They’re always willing to do stuff, whatever you want
Still a virgin guy with no chance of getting laid all my mates get lucky and get sex off girls but I'm always turned down I had one stolen from me when I was about to take her to bed how do I improve my chances?

You are so stupid. You are treating girls as they are like "toys" you play with them then later you get rid of them. This is the reason you are a virgin. Girls hate guys like you. There is no way to improve your chances. You should mature up as this is a new year and treat girls with respect. Honestly, you are begging for it what kind of girl will want to date you? It is a new year to change yourself to be more mature.
Reply 9
New year and because the old approach has got you nowhere, maybe it's time for a new one.

Ditching the objectifying attitude and working on yourself would make a start
I'll have sex with you OP :wink:
didn't ask x
we're in the middle of a global pandemic and people are dying
Reply 13
As has been said drop the entitled attitude and grow up first, then you might be seen as worth anyone's time. Women can't be "stolen" since they aren't objects.
Girls throw themselves at every guy except me at uni

Somehow I’m not surprised!
Original post by Theloniouss
I'll have sex with you OP :wink:

If you are male forget it
Reply 17

If that's true then its not that you are "unlucky" you are clearly doing something wrong. Why don't you ask your friends who keep getting laid for help? from the impression I have gotten from you posting it seems you are desperate and maybe that's why you have no game.
Life isn’t all about sex and not being a virgin, it’s no big deal
I find your attitude so appealing.

Latest

Trending

Trending