The Student Room Group

A bit disappointed and want explanation

There's a girl in my class in college (we are all 20 by the way). She is popular with everyone, especially the guys. Shes the best looker in college (and I like her, well we all like her..)
Anyway she's always talking to this perticular group of guys (me included), one of the guys in our group is a little shy and doesn't say much and is hard to invite out and infact is more on the fringe of our group rather than in it, antisocial guy.
She's only said hi to this shy guy, but the shy guy didn't give her much so they didn't connect, but she continued with the rest of us being social,
Anyway weeks later this girl invited our perticular group to a get together at lunchtime (which she hasn't done before)

Anyway she seemed very annoyed and upset when we all arrived, she seemed very annoyed that the shy guy did not attend.

I find this annoying. What is the deep psychology reason behind this?

Scroll to see replies

I kinda think that she may have wanted to include the shy guy to maybe help make him more comfortable? I think she got annoyed because she might have thought that you guys didn't make an effort to invite the shy guy, and might have only set up the lunch for the reason i mentioned before?
Reply 2
Original post by Coolboy13
I kinda think that she may have wanted to include the shy guy to maybe help make him more comfortable? I think she got annoyed because she might have thought that you guys didn't make an effort to invite the shy guy, and might have only set up the lunch for the reason i mentioned before?

Cool. As long as she's not into him. Because I want to make move.
She’s definitely into him if she’s acting like that, probably has some sort of connection or feelings towards him
Original post by Anonymous
Cool. As long as she's not into him. Because I want to make move.

Oh, i didnt know that this was what you were hinting to. Well i guess it's anyone's game really. To me i think that she was just being nice to the shy guy. As long as she wasn't visibly angry angry towards you then you should be fine. Good luck my friend!
If anything, I feel like you should get close to the shy guy and show the girl that you are the person including him more in the group. She might think its cute? plus points for you hopefully...
Reply 6
Oh, i didnt know that this was what you were hinting to. Well i guess it's anyone's game really. To me i think that she was just being nice to the shy guy. As long as she wasn't visibly angry angry towards you then you should be fine. Good luck my friend!

Oh no, she wasn't angry towards me. She just seemed annoyed, disappointed that he didn't turn up
If anything, I feel like you should get close to the shy guy and show the girl that you are the person including him more in the group. She might think its cute? plus points for you hopefully...

Devious
Original post by celestialskies
Devious

shhhhh
Disappointed that he didn’t turn up indicates that it was him in particular that she was wanting to see.
Looks like your luck is out I’m afraid.

Sounds like a good plan. Ty
Never give up hope my friend. Go for it! You'll regret at least not trying...
Original post by Freshprince2424
Why are you asking us for advice? Stop being a wuss and just ask her out bruh. Man tf up. Strike first strike hard. Cobra Kai never dies.

Yeah, I'm going to go for it. **** it
Never give up hope my friend. Go for it! You'll regret at least not trying...

Yeah I want her. I've already invested in her, by talking to her a lot etc.
Reply 14

That's not a good way to look at a person you want a relationship with.
Original post by Bio 7
That's not a good way to look at a person you want a relationship with.

Exactly-actually gave me the boke just reading it! 🤢

Hhmmm 🤔 sounds like "dating guru" bull to me.
Original post by Freshprince2424
Thats my guy. Just go for it, don't ever let anyone stand in your way of pursuing something.

Its a dog eat dog world out here so be the alpha.

Yeah I'm going to go for her big time. I want her. I'll slander the shy guy if I have too.
Yeah I'm going to go for her big time. I want her. I'll slander the shy guy if I have too.

😂😂laughable😂😂
Original post by GabiAbi84
😂😂laughable😂😂

Excuse me.?..... You got something to say...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending